New? Welcome to EVERYTHING DC! Read This First đź“‹

This is the place to discuss your fan theories, your cosplays, your favorites and more, more, MORE - If it’s DC, we want to hear about it!

For greater visibility, we recommend placing your topic in one of the following sub-categories:

* Comic Books
* Big Screen
* TV & DCU Originals
* Video & Board Games
* Collector’s Corner
* Fan Creations

When starting or joining a conversation, please remember our tips on “Topic Posting for Successful Discussion”:

1. Stay on topic.

2. Please use concise, descriptive titles in your posts. Avoid ALL CAPS and spoilers.

3. Do not use someone else’s thread to begin a one-on-one conversation, but do feel free to continue your conversation in a direct message.

4. To be best understood, use correct spelling and grammar.

5. Be generous and thoughtful when responding to others.

Keeping these tips in mind while posting and commenting will help to create meaningful, spirited conversation that everyone can enjoy!

Now that you’re prepared: Up, up, and away into the nearest DC discussion!

23 Likes

Thanks we need a serious look at lobo

7 Likes

I love this app everyone gets me and i can go full geek mode whenever :heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

18 Likes

How do I start a new topic? I am on an iPhone and seem to be able to reply but not start a new topic.

1 Like

@ImpulseMaxMercury I’m on an iPhone, too, and I see the option when I enter any category’s lists of posts (for example, I cant be looking at this specific thread when wanting to start a new post, but the option appears if I head to Everything DC -> Big Screen )

3 Likes

Thanks! I played with it a little more and was able to figure out how to post.

1 Like

Phew, @ImpulseMaxMercury! We’re glad to hear that you were able to work through this issue. If you do run into any issues, please do be sure to let us know.

We’re so excited about this community and want all of you to love it as much as we do. So if there’s anything we can work on, please let us know!

4 Likes

:confused:Rereading number 4, sorry @DCUniverse, I have to admit I’m bad at spelling some words, but I’ll try. Now how do you spell…

Im suer youll bee fyne wit yur speeling & gammar.

2 Likes

I love this app everyone gets me and i can go full geek mode whenever :heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I completely agree, @Rose2008! Loving this DCU Fam and the daily “full on geek mode”! It’s been a blast. I couldn’t have dreamed up a better space myself! :batman_hv_5:

2 Likes