I love this Nightwing run so much. He’s my favorite Dc hero :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes. I will never get enough of Nightwing

7 Likes

F**k Batman.

5 Likes

Fuck batman

12 Likes

What a great run. Chuck Dixon was the best writer on this. I really recommend a deep dive on this.

5 Likes

Super excited the app is live now!!! Can’t wait to view comics with my kids via the AppleTV

3 Likes

very good…very

Been trying to read this for a while. Was trying to get nightwing year one single issues for some time. Thank goodness for the app! Loved part 1!!

6 Likes

Looking forward to reading this run for the 1st time. Nightwing / Dick Grayson just a great character, the brighter side of batman

7 Likes

Excited to jump into this

2 Likes

This is awesome😎

4 Likes

Read Robin year 1, loved it. Read this? love it. nightwing? Love it. Everything about DC? Love it.

6 Likes

It’s silly that people scoffed at the library when we have gems like this. This is something I’ve always wanted to read but couldn’t fathom paying for when I could get Rebirth and use wiki haha. Hopefully they keep this for a while it’s good for any new Robin reader

5 Likes

Ok. Now THIS is EPIC.

3 Likes

I remember hearing about this storyline on the YouTube channel Comicstorian, I enjoy reading it for myself even more!

4 Likes

This is awesome, I’m going to search for a physical first print now!

1 Like

I need to find the print version of this

1 Like

Love these issues as remember picking them up at the store when they came out. Glad they put these on here to read so don’t have to break out my long boxes to search for them

3 Likes