NightWing’s(Dick Grayson) soulmate? Batgirl(Barbara Gordon) or Starfire(Kory Anders)?

Who do y’all think would be best for Dick Grayson aka nightwing? Batgirl(Barbara Gordon) or Starfire(Kory Anders)?

@DaringEros
CLEARLY Kory Anders! Starfire has been pining after Robin for how long?? lol And it’s not secret he’s got a feeling or two for her.

1 Like

Barbara is absolutely his soulmate. I would live to see what results a poll of this question would yield

1 Like

Starfire

Starfire

satfire may love him but he doesn’t return the feeling. after he told her to her face he doesn’t love her anymore, im glad dick and babs are together now. they are soulmates

1 Like

When I was younger, I liked him with Starfire because of the Teen Titans animated series. Now, I like Dick more with Babs.

Barbara

2 Likes

Depends what versions of them theres certain runs where both are perfect for him. I liked him with starfire but I feel as if no so many problems have occured with that.

2 Likes

Babs should be everyone’s soulmate

2 Likes

As much as I’d love to say Starfire, the moment he took Barbara onto the trapeze during her Oracle days so she could fly again tugged at the ol’ heartstrings. Sorry, Kory.

3 Likes

Barbara. I think him and Kory grew out of each other, and him and Barbara grew into each other. At the time he and Kory together I liked them, and then it seemed like a natural progression and growth that made them not right for each other anymore, and then he and Barbara kind of both grew up to a place where they were the right people for each other.

2 Likes

Barbara all the way. I think DC Universe should put out a official poll so we can settle this once and for all.