Non Marvel Crossovers You'd Like To See Happen In DC

Characters from Vertigo, Image, IDW, Dynamite, etc. Never thought I’d see Dr. Manhattan on the same page interacting with Superman, but we got that. Dream of the Endless has made 2 big cameos in DC stories (and several little ones). Death had a lengthy encounter with Lex Luthor. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover with Batman was so successful it’s basically it’s own universe now. The Power Rangers met the Justice League, etc etc.

So if we can’t see a crossover with Marvel characters, what’s a crossover you’d like to see?

5 Likes

I want to see a dinner conversation between Lucifer and the Joker.

2 Likes

I wanna see something like Justice League Dark and Hellboy/BPRD

4 Likes

I know he’s not a member of Justice League Dark, but I’d love to see Blue Devil interact with Hellboy

4 Likes

Any demons really. Hellboy and Etrigan was the first thing that came to mind for me but I think JLD and Hellboy/BPRD could make for a cool story if they both team up against a common threat.

4 Likes

And it has to be written and drawn by Mike Mignola

1 Like

If Archie Comics could ever successfully revive the old MLJ heroes, it would be nice to see a crossover with them. I know there was the Impact Comics line many, many years ago, that DC published, but to me it wasn’t the same as if Archie had revived their own characters! I think it would be interesting to see the Golden Age Shield, the Golden Age Wizard, the Golden Age Black Mask, et. al. interact with classic DC characters.

2 Likes

Hmm…Doctor Who would be really cool, especially with someone like Superman.

Technically they’re not non-Marvel anymore and will probably NEVER happen now, but I always thought that if Batman and Superman could have crossovers with Aliens and Predator, so should Wonder Woman.

3 Likes

Superman riding in the Tardis would be great to see!

It’s happened, actually. It’ll run you about $10 or so on eBay

1 Like

I want to see Harley and Ivy meet Delirium and Desire.

3373c5cffcc576f631dbba4e4c523263~2

3 Likes

Constantine/American Vampire.

3 Likes

Riders of Steel, Stone and Power :rocket: :gem: :dagger:

Linked together by fate, three of the four horses of destiny feel the call for help from the fourth of their kind. Swiftwind the alicorn, Ypsilos the pegasus and Comet the centaur pull their riders through the veil of dimensions to the Fourth Kingdom to find it in ruins. Can the three heroines of Earth-1, Gemworld and Etheria with the help of their trusted steeds find the Unicorn of destiny and restore peace and prosperity to the Fourth Kingdom? And who is the fourth rider?

This epic never-gonna-happen adventure sets the world’s most powerful heroines against the four horsemen of Death, Famine, War and Conquest

(She-ra and Swiftwind by Alex Malveda)

(Amethyst and Ypsilos by Stephanie Hans)

(Kara and Comet by Daniel Govar)

3 Likes

Any supernatural/Magical themed comic could have Constantine cameo in a anthology or elseworld or crossover in general type title Constantine VS. … one could imagine the endless possibilities! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Now there’s one I would actually love to read!

3 Likes

Godzilla vs DC kaiju. I love the thought of seeing Godzilla taking on these giant monsters (Mr. Mind would of course go through his 52 metamorphosis) with the Daily Planet building in the background.

Godzilla

Metallo

Titano

Mr. Mind

Starro

Anti Moniter

4 Likes

Get Gwildors Cosmic Key and grab He-Man, Warlord for the sequel.

1 Like

Fable comics crossing over into the DC Universe would be great

2 Likes

Bigby Wolf meeting Batman. Snow White meeting Wonder Woman. Frau Totenkinder talking to Circe. Gepetto comparing notes and critiquing the Toyman’s creations. Pinocchio meeting Shazam.

Hell. Yes. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and Negan from The Walking Dead. Those two would be bonkers working together (or against each other)!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing Invincible meet Superman and the Legion of Superheroes…

1 Like