OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Thursday Night!

Okay, final wrap-up question for the night:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think what happened is they “fixed” it, but those that disappeared stayed disappeared. I’ve found when I go into a topic, click “edit”, then re-publish it, the thumbnail then appears. It should not be an issue for topics moving forward, but we might not see a widespread return of thumbnails for pictures that have been disappeared. I’m going to continue pushing on it, though.

2 Likes

:thinking: you seem much more enthusiastic about that poll then my sexy lady one! I just want equality gosh darn it! You think I wanna go through a list of super hot superheroines and have to choose which is the sexiest! Torture I tell ya! :innocent:

3 Likes

What. Is. This.

2 Likes

Yar, the awesome WW84 Campaign thread is now missing that fabulous artwork!

2 Likes

It’s because I’ve answered that question about “but what about judging sexy ladies?!” question multiple times now, so my deep well of passion for that topic has begun to run dry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Only the best late night talk show of all time.

Your move, Carson.

4 Likes

I can’t think of a better place to leave off than with that, AKnox.

4 Likes

It’s truly a thankless job.

4 Likes

I’m watching 2018 Tomb Raider! Earlier I watch the Joker. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m out of here, friends! You don’t have to go home, and I can’t tell you not to stay here- but I won’t be able to stick around to answer questions in the face of dinner and my bed.

Thank you as always for your questions, for keeping us sharp, and honest. It’s been a pleasure, as always! Have a great night and see you next time for more merriment and mayhem :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

10 Likes

:smiley:Bye Applejack and Thankyou always for taking the time to answer question, have a great evening.

2 Likes

understand. First thing that popped in my head :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks as always AJ. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

No worries @Penguinfan78. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

((Hugs)) I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers @HubCityQuestion. May something good come out of all this.

3 Likes

What is it with this Bertone guy? I turn my back for a hot minute, and he’s postin’ kick a#$ articles on the Luthor Presidency and John Stewart’s early days as a Green Lantern with the JLA. I mean, I just got through layin’ down some serious praise on this guy, over at " Ask the Question."

So, here I am, getting ready to call it a day. I take one last look at the DCU site. And who is it I see, once more demanding my undivided attention? Josha Lapin-Bertone. Well done sir, well done indeed! Keep 'em coming!

2 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_technologist:,
When voting for Characters for Metahouse, will us fans get to vote by using a poll like this on this board?
Team Applejack

• Penguin
  • Question

0 voters

2 Likes

Sorry i missed it but i love going back and reading this :taco:

2 Likes

OMG I just had a brilliant idea! Please pull your Applejack strings and get Erika and Josephine and maybe others into some DCU shenanigans, maybe DC Daily? All-Stars? Or you know even like the scripted stuff, I don’t care. :woman_shrugging: No need to thank me!

2 Likes