OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Thursday Night!

Oh, pish-tosh, there’s nothing random about this thread.

Now…who wants to have an office chair race? You each get a fire extinguisher to propel yourselves with and a nice, plush office chair of your choice.

3 Likes

Sneak out of room,
:telephone_receiver:Hello Applejack? @Vroom is playing in your office again.:grin:

3 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
Do you know if DC shop will sale a Funko of Batman’s villains from1989-1997 movies? They made every villain except for Poison Ivy and Bane. :grinning:I sure would like to get them all!

2 Likes

B&R Bane upon seeing his Pop, should one eventually materialize

“Pop! Funko Pop!”

Hey, it beats “Monkeywork!” and “Bomb!” at least. :banehappyhqtas: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Whenever I ask a serious question in this thread, I always feel like:

6 Likes

Right now as of this writing, I’m watching Superman the movie, do you know when Superman 2 and 3 will be back on DC Universe? Thankyou. :superman_hv_1:

1 Like

ajm08g now nervously enters the thread :fearful: :sweat_smile:

Hey there Applejack! I’ve seen some interesting backgrounds going from thread to thread. Are they on a cycle to switch after a period of time, or have my interest in the topics of the thread kept me from noticing them more? The one with Starro seems pretty new to me… :thinking:
Either way, just wanted to share it’s nice when I do notice them when flying from thread to thread. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

I was going to ask Pretty.Poison.Bombshell this question, but then I thought I should ask you instead, On the DC Universe app, can you change the setting of the show you watch like Stargirl from HD to Ultra HD? Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

I wish I ask you this a long time ago, I was looking at one of the club thread, where they show a picture of a comic panel, now I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet, by using a DC app, how can I copy and save the picture of a comic panel that I can share for my club thread? Thankyou, I’m still learning.:slightly_smiling_face:

Humble Applejack, so HBO Max launched today, but wait, this isn’t that kind of question! I assume you’ve got access, so I wonder what’re are you watching first? I see there’s a DC hub with lots of goodies, even the DC Super Hero Girls movies (though not the episodes). But I also love seeing all of Studio Ghibli movies, I do intend to binge all of them (Nausicaa and Spirited Away are my faves). Plus oodles of classic (even black and white) Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, and Popeye cartoons! One hidden gem I would highly highly recommend is Infinity Train! Also: definitely watching Bringing Up Baby as it’s probably one of my favorite movies of all time.

2 Likes