OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Okay…graphic novels that aren’t explicitly in the New 52 canon. There. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Could the same effect be achieved if there were were an option to sort by series, or individual issue, within the same interface? I definitely recognize the freedom of being able to access this information through many nodes, but I am thinking about the lowest development lift; and I think those search/sort box thingies are the closest striking distance to work on. So if that sounds like a satisfying solution, I wouldn’t eliminate it from the realm of possibilities.

Mmmm, sounds a bit like what the Encyclopedia might aspire to be one day. My thinking is that if we can take the lift as a collective off of the work of an individual to create these master lists, that information can be vetted and uploaded to the Encyclopedia or other broader resources.

Right now we have thumbnails of related content, but having those list resources like you’re mentioning would be pretty cool- and allowable in that text format in an Encyclopedia environment, which I could see being a challenge to solve for in a clean search/sort interface.

Just noodling!

3 Likes
  • Quantum Leap
  • Sailor Moon

0 voters

3 Likes

But… is it going to be sad? :cry:

4 Likes

Oracle Code is quite good, as well.

3 Likes

Well, as an example, you can see the nightmare project that I’ve started here:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, I was watching IT Crowd all last week and there’s quite the chuckler of an episode regarding phone vibration- I’ll keep asking around about this, I’m sorry I didn’t have a more immediate solution!

3 Likes

Totally, and same with Watch-Alongs!

3 Likes

I mean… it’s the story of Victor Fries. Outlook not good.

3 Likes

I’ll…see what I can do :laughing:

3 Likes

That was so sad how he lost his mother when she fell in a crack ice water.:sob:

2 Likes

Oh Mae I’m sorry, as much as Tuxedo Mask might have been a childhood crush, Quantum Leap taught me how to LIVE.

4 Likes

Quantum Leap is the cultured person’s Doctor Who. Fight me on this, I dare you.

4 Likes

Like that!! Why is it a nightmare? How can I help?

4 Likes

Well, other than telling Kelex to get off my back for multiple posts, not much. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like the idea of a community-sourced and definitively nerdy appearance lists for sure! I started something similar a whole while back with the Birds of Prey: All about Birds of Prey But when you have long-running series and characters weave in and out, it’s really something that should be issue-by-issue.

2 Likes

Hm, hm, hm- Does it get OFF your back when you defy Kelex? Hm hm hm. Making it a Wiki would do the trick too, if you wanted. To be explored! It’s getting a little late over here and dinner awaits, but happy to try and toggle a setting (within reason of not releasing the … imps).

4 Likes

Kelex, will you get off of AlexanderKnox’s back?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

6 Likes

I forgive.

3 Likes