OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

@Deelbeson I have no clue! I think the safest bet would be to ask the guardians of the community, the moderators. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

$4.99 is too good to pass up, hope we get more information soon! @Applejack

3 Likes

I hope this will result in people actually waiting for facts, rather than speculation!!! :thinking:

My reasoning for posting this is to hopefully give those who are worried about the future of DC Universe due to @DCDaily cancellation a piece of mind.

This post is not meant to bash anyone or call anyone out. :slightly_smiling_face: I have nothing but respect for everyone in the community and want this to be a positive experience/space for everyone for as long we are able to!!!

3 Likes

Hi again AJ,
With this new email offer, can you find out when HBO Max will be on Roku? Not that I really expect you to be able to answer, but if you can pass along “Roku request” to whoever decides these things, the way you do for PS4, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
I’m watching Batman 1989 on HBO max, I notice the movie looks a little brighter then the DC Universe. If you want brighter color, HBO max has it, if you want darker tone which I like, pick DC Universe.:slightly_smiling_face: Either way it both look and sound great!

By the way Wonder if you know that I’m Reaganfan78? I change the name to Sportsmaster78 just for fun. I may change back tomorrow to Reaganfan78.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Quarterfinals are set, hope everyone gets in their vote:

2 Likes

Hi @Applejack
From our convo back in mid March (that seems so long ago doesn’t it??) around the “anti-hero-esque” badge.

So any thoughts on a “Freedom Fighters” badge? Or at least bubble this up to your frontal lobe again.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hey all new HBO Max newbies, make sure you pleeeeaaase watch both seasons of the amazing Infinity Train ASAP! Its third season literally depends on how well people stream it on HBO Max!

5 Likes

Dearest @Applejack! What do your formidable mindly powers suggest are the chances DCU slash HBO Max surprise us with an unsurprising announcement during DCFD that Harley Quinn has been renewed for season 30?

Oh wait. Did I say 30? I meant 3, of course, yes… tee-hee… :grin:

4 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

ohhai

It’s been a little while- I know there are some questions that have been waiting very patiently, and for that I thank ye kindly! I’m showing up a bit early to get crackin’. I’m sure we have some hard-hitters about this n’ that, so let’s get started!

6 Likes

I require a season 30 as well @Mae. :grin:

Oh and NO Qs, Captain … just another little fuzzy love muffin for you for being awesome. Have a great week. Take care @Applejack .:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Cuteness!

4 Likes

Hi @Applejack,

Are there any “most requested” or “popular request” movies and/or shows coming to DC Universe?

Also is there normally a set time new rewards drop or are they at random?

Thank you in advance!!!

4 Likes

When it’s right, it’s right.
Untitled

6 Likes

Gasp, exclusive Applejack art! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

There’s some intentionality in how we program out the months, but I’m not sure of the exact equation- but I do know that we try to rotate with some regularity so it doesn’t seem like a massive influx of only Batman all the time.

4 Likes

Answer: You must love Marilyn.

7 Likes

You may have already learned this, but sorry for the delay! They drop at 6am PT/9am ET.

3 Likes

:grinning: @Applejack!! Thank you for that. Again today. :purple_heart:

4 Likes