OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

New puppy???

Pictures!

4 Likes

It’s 2020, time is nothing but a cruel illusion at this point.

3 Likes

Okay, @Applejack…real questions:
Has there been any forward progress on the powers that be finalizing what the DCU app will be going foward? Anything you can tell us?

Also, given all the changes, what’s the next big project you and your team will be working on?

5 Likes

That looks awesome™️
Still waiting on support to fix my code not working for that one. May email them again (it been about two weeks).

3 Likes

Agree with you on the time of day. And to me zombies should not run. Who thought that was a good idea?

2 Likes

I highly recommend checking out the Tales From The AcroVerse thread presented by @Barrys.Better.Half, you won’t regret it!!!

#Promoted

Round 1: Tales From The AcroVerse!

Round 2: Tales From The AcroVerse: Round II - D R E R

Round 3: Tales From The AcroVerse: Round III - H A J E D

Round 4: Tales From The AcroVerse: Round IV - I O W C F E

Round 5: Tales From The AcroVerse: Round V - P I T G C O P

4 Likes

Your entrance was good…
giphy

Her’s was better…
hqdefault
What the difference? Showmanship!

:grinning:Welcome back @Applejack!!!

10 Likes

That moment when you realize tonight is the the night office hours return.

giphy

8 Likes

Just stopping by to say hi. Looking forward to some more info about the future of DCU, if any. Anything you can share that we haven’t specifically asked about?

7 Likes

Oh, care to comment on this bullet point from the BATMAN DAY announcement at the DC Comics site?

11 Likes

WELL, WELL, WELL!

If it ISN’T Office Hours! Hi, everybody :slight_smile: I hope you’ve all had a restful week or so? It feels like it’s been forever. I’ll be digging up some ancient queries from the archives of yore, AKA, two weeks ago.

I trust you’re all sitting down, because we may be here for a bit. No pressure to stick around, of course!

Without further ado, let us do… THE THING.

17 Likes

5 Likes

It’s Clobbering Time with The Thing!:grin:
Sorry couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

Shhh! Wrong company!

3 Likes

Who? I think you’re thinking of Blok, from the Legion of Super-Heroes.

10 Likes

Not that exact character, but definitely that accent!

4 Likes

Are you looking to collect games just for the nostalgia, or are you thinking of getting them on an emulator? You might fancy the Darkwing Duck game for the same system, which had a lot of the same mechanics as Dick Tracy.

5 Likes

We have any news on the fate of favorite streaming service?

3 Likes

The Original content is indeed movie to HBO Max, but the other video content may be distributed to other platforms; there isn’t a batch solution for that library.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be doing it again- I feel like I missed a lot and it’s very hard to orient your brain back to “normal” (hur hur hur). Don’t worry, I have been adequately punished for my insolence ;p

Thanks for the sweet words, and I hope you know it is a pleasure to do all this. :heart:

8 Likes