OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Shhh! Wrong company!

3 Likes

Who? I think you’re thinking of Blok, from the Legion of Super-Heroes.

10 Likes

Not that exact character, but definitely that accent!

4 Likes

Are you looking to collect games just for the nostalgia, or are you thinking of getting them on an emulator? You might fancy the Darkwing Duck game for the same system, which had a lot of the same mechanics as Dick Tracy.

5 Likes

We have any news on the fate of favorite streaming service?

3 Likes

The Original content is indeed movie to HBO Max, but the other video content may be distributed to other platforms; there isn’t a batch solution for that library.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be doing it again- I feel like I missed a lot and it’s very hard to orient your brain back to “normal” (hur hur hur). Don’t worry, I have been adequately punished for my insolence ;p

Thanks for the sweet words, and I hope you know it is a pleasure to do all this. :heart:

8 Likes

And even that was slightly wrong given Stargirl moving to the CW.

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see what that one remark would be that brought @ModeMan101 out of the woodworks- and sure enough, it was Total Recall! I wonder how the heck your friend got ahold of that workprint- it’s crazy to think of how early cuts were distributed back then!
I just got a newsletter from Alamo/Mondo on some really awesome looking collection they’re launching, I wonder if it would interest you:
The Press Room – Mondo

6 Likes

Hey Applejack! :clark_hv_4:

Time to make a check on how many posts there have been in Office Hours, and I think I know a good source to check for us… :face_with_monocle:

Hey Vegeta what does the scouter say? :thinking:

Now, now Vegeta, don’t be coy about it… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hmmm… Looks like we’ll have to fast forward in your character development… :grimacing:
And…

Ah excellent! That is much better! :joy:

Congratulations are in order again Captain!
:tada: :partying_face: :cake: :cupcake: :ice_cream: :pie: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :biscuit_butter: :ice_cream: :partying_face: :tada:

And… It’s time for another rousing edition of Office Hours Trivia! :grin:

In case you require a refresh of your drink Captain… Looks like @Mae has you covered again. :clinking_glasses:

Ah, and now onto an excellent post by none other than @HubCityQuestion. :sunglasses: :+1:

And then the post that preceded directly after was…

Oh… :flushed: :laughing:

Well there is the concrete evidence when the sharks jumped for Office Hours Captain… :shark: :kingshark_hqas:

Congratulations again Captain, and now time to get the programming back to it’s normal schedule now… :rofl: :cat:

5 Likes

9000 post!:partying_face:
Sadly 1000 more post til Office hours cloes it’s door for good on this thread!:sob:

4 Likes

This track is AMAZING!! I love the noisy horns in the beginning, I got grabbed right away- I can’t believe I’ve never heard this before. Instant permanent track :dancing_women:

7 Likes

Heya tjd, really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback here in the community- I’m sorry it’s been so long since you posted this! But for what it’s worth, the platforms still have not been fully finalized. I agree, I think the big screen devices are a must to keep around, and one of the best parts of the app is the option to put a gorgeous issue up on the big screen. I’ll be sure to keep this at the top of conversations as we move forward :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Pfftt I WISH I could take credit!! Nah, we have our good friends over at the digital archives lab to thank for that!

12 Likes

This is probably not the place to ask, but does anybody know if they’re going to add anything else to the rewards program in these last couple of weeks? I have a bunch of points, but no desire for a Book of Oa wallpaper. They had some cool stuff at first, but as soon as people started earning enough points to get them, the prizes degenerated to posters and wallpapers. I’ve been holding off waiting for something good to pop up, but I think I’m going to be disappointed.

5 Likes

Aw man, a Blondie mood from DJ Mae!!! Debbie Harry is a total icon, a goal, a vision. May we all be as bad@ss as she is when we’re 70+ years old.

As long as we’re talking Blondie, I guess we can just go ahead and post this classic:

9 Likes

That’s perfectly natural!

8 Likes

Hm, I didn’t specifically toggle to not be tagged- I did notice recently that when I tried to @ someone it didn’t “highlight” them the way it normally does in the preview, but once it posted it looked fine.

That being said…what’s this about a Superman 78 poster?

7 Likes

SO WHOLESOME

6 Likes

My favorite Blondie song

4 Likes