OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

OH is truly the melting pot of the community. We all share so much of our personal lives and educate each other. It is the reason we all keep coming back. If not, why would I spend hours every Tuesday after work trying to read ach and every post on here? I truly love this thread. I like sharing my knowledge, geeking out, learning from, and just chatting with other members about nothing, and that is what this thread is perfect for. I have never had a more positive experience than I do here in any social media platform, and that is something to be relished in this hate first ask questions later society we have morphed into. When people say social media makes everything worse, I just point out that positivity is abundant here and we pretty much all respect each other and get along extremely well. Maybe it is be cause we have such similar interests and maybe it is because we just understand each other’s quirks. Regardless, this is the ahhappiest place on earth…

4 Likes

I’m starting a boycott until we get Lynda Carter!!! Not really, maybe, she is an important get and it’s criminal she hasn’t been already, so boycott, but not boycott…

1 Like

I’ll try to create 798096r questions for next week… (BTW, I just randomly typed, hit the “r” by mistake, but thought it worked so I left it, yeah, I’m a rebel)…

2 Likes

It’s not as if he has anything bad that has happened to him in his life…

2 Likes

About 195 more post til the Office hours vol 1 is permanently close!:sob:

5 Likes

Unpopular opinion, I wasn’t overly thrilled with Nicholson. I just feel he is an extension of himself in everything he does, not really bringing anything to the table. If you look at his performances (at least for me) each performance is very similar that he does. BUT, that is what is great, is others can love his performance and my opinion won’t phase them. Like I think Wonder Woman is the greatest show ever made, but I very much understand if others don’t get into it. No one thing is for everyone, and that is what is great about variety and choice…

3 Likes

Totally understand wanting to run to the full 10,000, but for ease of transition it would be better to start fresh with our beloved Applejack answering in a new thread. Maybe leave this open to get all the way to 10,000 with our randomness…

3 Likes

Thanks for posting, I had not seen it…

2 Likes

Just be like me, read through and add u794816`87648 posts to the chat as you go through :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the kitten kabobs, cuz I make them with love and kittens, and they are delicious.

Seriously, it’s the people that make OH so special. well…that and the fact that @Applejack hasn’t called Arkham to round a few of us up, in those jackets where the sleeves tie in the back.

3 Likes

Giles has generations? Golly and gumdrops, I did not know that, Burgess.

insert music from that show about that zone that’s all twilighty

Of course, I’m still a New Fish on the Buffyverse. I’m just about done with season 1. I’d have been done with it sooner, were it not for those meddling ThunderCats and their pet…whatever, Snarf.

sighs

“ThunderCats, hooo!”, everyone. “ThunderCats, hooo!”.

3 Likes

:+1:

@Vroom, which version of ThunderCats?

1 Like

:shock_ga:

2 Likes

Classic!

Afterward, I’m going to binge the 2011 series, which is ridiculously good.

Thought I’d bring back this goodie so we can all pour one out ahead of the big announcement…
txn7rrc6j6q11

6 Likes

So, trying to get us depressed?

2 Likes

If anyone wants to listen, the newest episode just went live:

1 Like

Stargirl in August of 2019 never happened.:frowning: We had to wait another 9 month for it.:slightly_smiling_face:At least it was worth a wait.
What does Applejack :woman_red_haired: see in year 3 for DC Universe? :stargirl:

4 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes