OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Really hope everyone listens to the podcast this week. We reviewed the pilot episode of Wonder Woman. Also, if you enjoy it half as much as we enjoy doing it, please share and get us out there.

6 Likes

Apologies if this has been asked before, but the power had been out in my apartment for literally 10 days so I just now found out about it. But can you shed any light on why the archival comics (AKA the older ones) are not being added weekly?

8 Likes

Office Hours is Open Again!!!

11 Likes

I’m with @DanTheManOne1

6 Likes

Batman
batman-batgirl

8945bf6db8408f7d4b7d237b444eae20
A peaceful evening in Gotham City without a care in the world…But wait! What’s this? Chief O’Hara has some breaking news!
be7209618054d6fc7abcb24ee0cef8c5
O’Hara: Commissioner, The Office Hours was locked and now it Mysteriously reopen!

Gordon: Great Scott O’Hara! Do you realize what this means?!
O’Hara: Wait a minute, you mean…
Gordon: Exactly, Applejack must return.
walk to the Red Phone
Gordon: I don’t know who she is behind the computer, but we do need her, we need her now.

Applejack pick up the Phone
edfaae4656bfcb6d086f11c0bf19ccbb--yvonne-craig-batgirl
Applejack: Yes Commissioner?
Commissioner_Gordon_-Batman(1966)
Gordon: Applejack, it’s so good to hear you again, can you please come back to the Office hours?
d921c41c820001e6dac3934fb5a7a7c4
Applejack: I’ll be right there!
O4Mm
Applejack: Time to go…
giphy-23
Applejack: Office Hours…Here I come!
Be sure to catch Applejack at the Office Hours, Week Days at Tuesday 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST!
:batman:

12 Likes

Plug time…

There’s a new mafia game currently being recruited, with 24 spots left!

These games are a LOT of fun, and a great way to be active on the community. If you’ve never played before, no worries, it’s nice and simple: you’re secretly assigned either a hero or a villain, and you get a special ability. If you’re a hero, you work with your teammates to try to take down all the villains. And if you’re a villain, you try to bring down the heroes from the inside… Come play with us!

Okay, plug’s over, hope you don’t mind AJ, but for some reason I don’t think you’ll be mad about me trying to spread some more Community engagement :joy:

9 Likes

Hey there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that things have been going well for you since the last time Office Hours occurred. :grin:

Ah, back to Office Hours business. :face_with_monocle:

Just want to say that I had been reading up the last bit of The Death of Superman story line with in the past few weeks and noticed how nice the story was now sectioned from “The Death Of Superman” to “Funeral For A Friend” to “Reign Of The Superman.” Well done team behind the scene! :star_struck:

Also, here is the make shift theme song for the week for my sector that I’ll pass along to our Office Hours DJ @Mae to play. :musical_note:

(Also Mae here is a little something to possibly put it higher up on the play list for the evening and hope you have been well.) :superman_hv_4:

:lobster:

Also… Remember the Angelo… :point_up_2: :rofl:

6 Likes

Gorm, that cheesecake!

:drooling_face:

9 Likes

Don’t make any jokes right after eating it; they’ll be cheesy

6 Likes

This is awesome!!! :facepunch:

7 Likes

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it, I had alot of fun making it.:grinning:

7 Likes

This entire post deserves a badge.

7 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1:

6 Likes

Wow, thankyou so much!:grinning:

6 Likes

Good looking cake​:yum:

7 Likes

As The Riddler said in Batman Forever: “Now, that’s impressive!”

That was very creative mon frere. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome back to Office Hours, @Applejack! :fireworks: :sparkling_heart: :brain: I hope the joint smells well and the carpets are clean.

Question 1: The Motion Picture: If you were to assign Kevin Smith/View Askewniverse characters to assorted DCU members, who would be who? Would I be, just a shot in the dark here, Brodie by chance? I’ve never seen BJ and The Bear, but I love Fletch. Conversely, I’m not the biggest Shannon Doherty fan by any stretch, but I love comic books.

Whadda ya say, Jay?

SN: “Snoogans!” :metal:t2:

Question Deux: I recall a while back that you said there was a backup of sorts with badges being issued. Has there been any progress on that front? I know I’m due the A New Homebase badge as well as the “Visited 365 days” badge whose proper titles eludes me ATM (it is the wee, wee hours of the morning afterall).

SN: Any luck on convincing The Top Brass about that Simpsons Fan badge that was spoke of a while ago? We could put Frank Grimes on it…in a teeny corner. Grimey deserves the spotlight afterall…in a teeny corner.

Thank you for your valuable time (as always). Now, its time to do the dishes. pulls Mr. Sparkle from the cabinet

6 Likes

Same question, but with DC characters.

7 Likes

So, I’ve been rewatching Swamp Thing, and I’d forgotten how timely it is. Seriously, it almost feels like they knew something we didn’t. But I digress.

My question is: Does it bug anyone else how often Abby ignores her own medical advice for dealing with an epidemic?

7 Likes

Hey Applejack! How ya been? Have you read or (now I can say) watched Lovecraft Country? I don’t know if you have the hobomax, but if so: :+1: Do it!! Its a great take, so far.
Okay. Here’s your fuzzy muffins! :purple_heart: Have a great week.
Actually let’s do a double dose, since it’s been a while… as a reminder for kabobbers. Meow!

Ps. Great job @Reaganfan78. :raised_hands:t3:

9 Likes