OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Same to you, Razzzcat :slight_smile: Thank you all, as always, for your challenging, thought-provoking questions that keep us sharp, honest, and committed to doing our best (LEST WE GET CALLED OUT). I promise I am on top of annoying people about the hiatus, LEST I GET CALLED OUT MORE IN THE FUTURE.

Sweet dreams to all of you- see you next week at this bat time, this bat channel! :heart:

13 Likes

11 Likes

Sounds good to me!!! Thank you!!!

8 Likes

Rage! Rage!

10 Likes

See everyone next week and thank you @Applejack for another wonder edition of office hours!!! Good night everyone!!!

tenor

8 Likes

This is for you:

7 Likes

Excellent Captain! :clark_hv_4:

Well then Super Friends off into the multiverse then, and see you next time if not sooner in the threads everyone! :superman_hv_4:

11 Likes

Thanks @Applejack, you’re the best. Have a great night everyone! :white_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Goodnight peeps!

9 Likes

Thank you. I plan to use this in the near future.

7 Likes

A great night… Office Hours, and Supergirl Radio did a livestream debate on the topic of “should one watch the Supergirl movie?” (Fans voted that the affirmative won.)

Goodnight all!

9 Likes

Word. :fist:t3:

8 Likes

I like the Supergirl movie. It’s completely illogical, but the charming parts outweigh the incoherent whole.

9 Likes

Closing credits music:

6 Likes

Thanks @Applejack. Was gonna reply with a DM, but figured since you’re helping out, might as well do so here, in case someone else is having the same experience. To answer your questions:

• iPad Pro 10.5” model MPGK2LL/A
  • No, when I click general discussion the community search function does not show up.

Thanks for looking into this :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

Coolio.

How are you doing?

6 Likes

@Applejack I can agree on the

but I think it gets some personalities wrong(at the very least Jessica Cruz’s personality was severely altered[ she was agoraphobic in her first comic appearance], compare that to the cartoon and…) I think Super Hero High did the characters better

6 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that, Jazz music has such beautiful sound and great to listen to, my regret is I never really got into it. B.B. King is only one I’m aware of. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: checking Wikipedia, I was wrong, B.B.King was a bluegrass and Rock and roll singer, that show how little I know about music, outside of Country music.:fearful:

8 Likes

I read that in Hulk Hogan’s voice…

6 Likes

If that absolutely adorable pooch had blue eyes, it would be VERY similar to my Katie with the solid black ear!!! Aren’t they just the best pups EVER!?!?!?!?!?!?

5 Likes