Omnibus Collections

What Omnibuses should be released?

Personally, I am looking forward to more Silver Age Omnibuses for other superheroes other than Flash, Adam Strange, Supergirl and Green Lantern, and Golden Age Omnibuses for Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Black Canary, Spectre, Sandman, and Doctor Fate.

1 Like

I really want them to put together a set of omnibuses for John Byrne’s Man of Steel run, and Geoff Johns Superman stuff. Also, I’d love to read Peter David’s Aquaman in omnibus format.

1 Like

The only omnibus from DC I have is the Bronze Age Swamp Thing. Other than that I have two Hellboy omnibuses as well

3 Likes

Whichever ones they release I hope they do a better job with the binding. The copy of The Silver Age Doom Patrol that I’m reading is literally coming apart.

…Batman Adventures would be a good one for the omnibus treatment.

The Superman Exile omnibus is amazing!!

Jonah Hex Omnibus
Deathstroke Omnibus

Aquaman (Peter David), Flash (Mark Waid), Nightwing (Chuck Dixon), Green Arrow (Mike Grell); the list goes on and on and it’s strange that there are a lot of popular runs that don’t have an omnibus.

I recently purchased The the Golden Age Green Arrow Omnibus and it’s great. What others would I like to see? Silver Age War and Westerns comics. I have had a chance to read some of these and they filled with incredible artwork by the likes of Kirby, Heath, Andru and Esposito, Gil Kane, Carmine Infantino, Alex Toth (possibly the most underappreciated comic book artist of all time), Joe Kubert and Sy Barry. I would also like to see Omnibus collections of great artists. The first one that comes to mind is Neal Adams