Our Ultimate Titans Poll: What Is The Best Titans Moment EVER? Poll Now CLOSED!

Was gonna go moving into Titans Tower cuz they’re playing my favorite Talking Heads song (This Must Be The Place) during it. Had to go with team fight vs Nuclear Family. Hawk, Dove & Grayson fighting to We’re The Kids In America would’ve been 1st if it was an option. Hawk & Dove make out scene would’ve taken the cake also.

4 Likes

I had to go with Donna and Kory take out Shimmer though I was so torn between that and Krypto and Connor take out the Strike Team. I am somewhat glad we didn’t add any Dove moments cause then I would just self destruct :exploding_head: :laughing: Theses are some awesome moments though!

4 Likes

when superboy catch robbin from falling i mean superboy is adorable :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

1 Like

I went with Krypto and Superboy taking on the Luthor Strike team

2 Likes

I would really say all of the above… :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Krypton and Conner all the way. Krypto is the best character!

4 Likes

Big same

When Connor breaks out of Cadmus for me.

1 Like

Debut of NightWing costume…

9 Likes

Where’s the DickKory vs Deathstroke fight or the debut of Nightwing???

6 Likes

Man, this tiny poll just got me stoked for season 3!

2 Likes

Deathstroke VS Donna and Deathstroke VS Robin in the church. Robins fight scene in the first ever episode. And one that’s an option from where they first fight as a team.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to submit a vote once you’ve made a selection?

When they fight as a team for me!
Every Dick and Slade confrontation as well! Seeing them go at it felt like Titans rekindled their rivalry just like in pre 52 and in the animated series! :smiley:

3 Likes

The Hawk & Dove episode when you get to see Dove’s booty!

1 Like

Definitely was Krypto grabbing the rocket out of midair and redirecting it back at the guy who fired it and blowing him up.

4 Likes

My vote was for the Titans vs. the Nuclear family (team dynamic fights are great) but another fight that was very well done was Robin vs. Deathstroke in that church! Wish it were on the list.

7 Likes

“Bleep Batman” shoulda been on there! That trailer was the BEST!

4 Likes

Ditto! Hope it gets it!

3 Likes

Is this working?..

1 Like