Pitch Your Own Original Animated Show

If DC could produce the original animated series of your choice, who/what would you want it to be about? What character(s) would you want it to follow?

1 Like

The Spectre

3 Likes

Redhood and the Outlaws

1 Like

Scooby Doo and Batman. With Matthew Lillard voicing Shaggy, Michael Keaton voicing Batman & Chris O’Donnell voicing Robin.

I think YJ has already stumbled upon gold, and should give us a sitcom-esque Bowhunter Security.

But I’d also love a Doctor Fate show. And have it be a version of Fate like we see in Justice League Unlimited and Superman TAS: a Fate who has kind of removed himself from the superhero world, not because he doesn’t care, but because he’s fighting at a “higher level.” Stopping criminals or conquerors has little matter because he’s fighting at the cosmic level of Order vs. Chaos.

Would definitely be room for appearances by characters like The Spectre, and Zatanna, or Constantine.

4 Likes

We Are Robin

1 Like

We Are Robin

3 Likes

Teen Titans with Tim Drake…

1 Like

A Batman beyond series set 10yrs in the future with a more seasoned Terry…more mature but not too adult

1 Like

Nightwing solo series. I got all the characters and stories lined up and everything!

2 Likes

New Gods

1 Like

Personally I want something simple, like a Green Lantern Corps show, structured like Justice League with brief story arcs, but different ones. And we can get to know different Lanterns throughout the series.

But Booster Gold/Blue Beetle sounds good too.

3 Likes

Metal Men it would be a monster of the week type of show expect instead of monsters it would be giant robots and foes like chemo,the gas gang,missile men,prof morrow(Doc’s former mentor),David(Doc’s older bro),the death Metal Men,Mother Machine,it would mostly be based on the New 52 version of the team but some elements from pre-52 like Doc Magnus’s own fully funded laboratory Magnus Labs,Doc’s gf Helen,Robot Renegades,U.N.I.O.N,Alloy,there would still be elements from the New-52( I did say it would be based of it)like chemo being made from a responsometer and Mother Machine being sucked into it ( I think it would show that chemo has emotion and feeling because you know responsometer,it would just be a episode where MM talk to chemo and feels for it then when chemo comes back MM in control),the second set of metal men,general scaletti andher bringing back chemo,Doc Lace and copper looking exactly like her,I wouldn’t have copper on the team in season 1,I would do the full metal jacket as a season 1 finale and in season 2 copper will be added to the team and everybody on the team would have there upgraded redesign,in season 3 the second set of metal men would be bought back as Heavy Metal(copper would join the Heavy Metal team)the metal men and the second set will another upgraded redesign. Guest heroes would be cyborg,red tornado,batman,blue beetle.

2 Likes

oh no if there a mod can you delete all of these expect one please

Sure thing, @reachsoldierNo.1, was just taking care of those for you as you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

never mind I thought I posted more then one of the same post don delete anything face palm also the metal men ride would be the sky saucer given to them by robot man yeah he would be in to

think @MissInkBlot happen so fast didn’t know you got rid of them

I second @SFChris’ idea. Fate definitely could use some more airtime and he would allow for more magical character appearances :smiley:

It might sound cliche but I would love to see a Villain’s perspective show. I know Harley Quinn is coming up so it could be more serious and go down Young justice’s route. Maybe each episode focuses on a different villain (all the way from low tier to S tier baddies) I feel like D.C. could get creative with that. Other than that, I LOVED reading Earth 2 and that would definitely be something I’d enjoy on the big screen. And with it being animated, they could really go into depth with the comic accuracy/character portrayals and what not. It’d be a nice, new story we don’t read about too often imo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@terrencedsimons I was rereading through the replies and that’s actually soooo smart. Imagine this…every episode focuses on a different robin (episodes can repeat robins) and a random mission they’ve been on. Whether it’s a Tim episode and it’s a mission with him leading the titans or a mission he went on earlier in his career with Batman (both would be possible as well…just 2 different episodes). Another episode could then be Dick doing a solo mission as Nightwing. And this way, since all the Robins are connected overall to a lot of D.C. characters…it opens up the possibility of being able to feature other characters throughout the season.

And just to clarify this would mean the season isn’t going in a linear direction/chronological order…it’d be like Black Mirror but w/o all of the mind f*cks and stuff lol

2 Likes

Constantine would be my first choice. Another really fun idea would be a Booster Gold show.

2 Likes