please stop complaining

I see a lot of people complaining about young justice taking a break. I need u to watch the special “bringing back young justice” with Whitney. There’s a lot to the animation process.

19 Likes

People who complain that they cant binge probably have a lot of free time they take for granted and use excuses like "it’s so limited " and "I’ve seen everything ". I’m a betting man neither are true, especially the latter!

5 Likes

While I agree sometimes folks aren’t very constructive, it is often helpful to receive criticism. It’s a good way for us to know where we have to improve. As long as people keep it thoughtful, and also join other types of conversations as well, I’m okay with it :slight_smile: But we certainly appreciate positive folks like you, makes it a lot easier!

12 Likes

Complaining about complaining. Always a good approach.

Some people, like myself, simply weren’t aware of the YJ break.

I’m not complaining since there are other gems on here to tide me over.

I do appreciate peeps like Applejack monitoring the boards as sometimes all it takes to settle people down is to let their voice be heard.

6 Likes

I had to laugh Complaining and the Internet go hand-in-hand It’s what people do

2 Likes

The irony of it is killing me. As collective fans, we “demanded” more Young Justice… they MADE more Young Justice for DCU, and subscribers are threatening to unsubscribe because they want more. It doesn’t make sense. “I want more of your product so I’m gonna leave.” They’re going to measure their success by how many people are watching the show, and you can only do that as a subscriber.

8 Likes

For my part, I actually do have limited time. There’s no way I can set aside a block of time for bingeing.

1 Like

@Applejack, you’re too precious :+1:t2:.

Im chewing back alot of comments i have for the many complaints and “IM GONNA UNSUBSCRIBE!!!” threads cause i wanna do my part to keep this a positive place.

Its getting pretty tough though :rage::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey buddy try not to stress about it.

3 months is a lot. Maybe they should have put Young Justice in June.

Titans October - December

Doom Patrol - Jan 19 - April

YJ - May 4

etc…

3 months is a lot. Maybe they should have put Young Justice in June.

Titans October - December

Doom Patrol - Jan 19 - April

YJ - May 4

etc…

Dont let it get to your head.

Remember back when we had to wait almost 9 months for sweeps week to get any new episodes of shows from like 10 channels. You young whipper snappers and your unlimited choices. It’s called patience sonny jims.

6 Likes

We never had to wait 9 months… we waited 3 for the Summer to end. lol. Although yeah, but to be fair I can’t fault people who never grew up in that situation for not appreciating how bad it used to be. But it does amaze me how truly mad people get that they don’t drop everything at once, or that there is a break halfway through the season (for the record even Netflix does this with a lot of shows such as The Ranch, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and almost every animated show aimed for younger audiences AKA shows like Young Justice) because the current binge watching model isn’t even 10 years old so unless the people complaining are all 12, it wasn’t that long ago they had to have at least more patience then they are expecting now. Don’t know if that is a sign times have changed so fast, or we have grown so much more impatient so quickly… but it is interesting to see.

Ironically, and I said this before. But I think DCU might want to consider presenting a whole season as showing all the episodes with locks over them. A lot seem to get the mentality that means DC has all of these in the can and are just saying “nanny nanny boo boo”. I think if they had just labeled the second half “season 4” and not had those locked icons there would be less complaining despite the fact literally nothing would be different besides what they are called.

I get why they do that, but I truly believe DCU would be better off with new shows only hacving the latest episodes on rather then placeholder icons like they do now. Or limit it to just the next episode saying “coming in X days” like Hulu does with new shows. Don’t know if it is just a vocal majority, but their current format of showing them “locked out” seems to anger people more then it does benefit anything. I honestly think if they took those off but did everything exactly the same fewer people would complain… strangely enough.

3 Likes

I dunno @Dan. People would probably complain about something else if they “fixed” this. Seems to me that the whole purpose of the internet these days is to complain and that a lot of people thrive on it so they’d simply move to the next complaint. Makes me wish for the early days of the internet when people were less inclined to complain just for the sake of it. This forum is actually not as bad as some I frequent. Its a bit like having the early days of the internet back in some ways even.

2 Likes

I like the locked episodes. I think all they really needed to do was put the trailer they uploaded for episode 14 at the end of episode 13 letting it be known that it was a midseason break and more episodes would come in June. It’s just really vague when the episodes say “Coming Soon” because soon could mean anything. DC has made it pretty clear what the schedule looks like for 2019, but some people aren’t checking Twitter and news sites or watching DC Daily. What they are doing is watching Young Justice, so they probably should have just had a trailer at the end like they used to with Titans.

1 Like

@JasonTodd, ah…the early days of the Internet. Where social media was thankfully years and years away, AOL discs came to your mailbox, and we utilized Infoseek for our searches.

Those were my early 'net days at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you what everything cost? It cost a nickel. And everybody walked everywhere. You kids and your cellphones and ubers!!!