Poll: Which Spooky Abode Do You Want to Investigate?

Your car finally crosses that sign welcoming you to your first destination on the DC Universe Super Summercation- the sign that reads: “Welcome to Louisiana: Bienvenue en Louisiane”.

You had been feeling road-weary, but the sight of the gently wafting cattails and papyrus trees reinvigorate your adventurous spirit. You take a glance at the horizon and estimate from the rosy gold light that you still have an hour or two left of exploring to do. Knowing this is THE PLACE for hauntings and mysteries…

Which Spooky Abode Do You Want To Investigate?

*The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love?
*The House of Mystery?
*The House of Secrets?
*The House of Waffles?

Let us know what you find at your selected haunt in the comments below!

8 Likes

The house of mystery then I’ll get a waffle

5 Likes

The House of Waffles. Ideally there’d be a Howard Johnson’s House of House Music nearby. If so, the waffle joint would be in the dust.

Of course, if The Real Ghostbusters happen to be nearby, I’ll kick it with them in the other houses. Shadowpact would work too.

6 Likes

I’ll visit the Waffle House INSIDE the House of Mystery. I cheated, and that makes me smart!

4 Likes

The House of Mystery

4 Likes

House of waffles! mmmmmmm…

5 Likes

House of Mystery!

5 Likes
  1. The dark mansion of forbidden love
  2. House of Mystery
  3. House of Waffles

The house of secrets is deadly, I’ll pass on that one.

3 Likes

@biff_pow You are so smart! S-m-r-t! I mean, s-m-a-r-t!

4 Likes

House of Secrets

3 Likes

House of mystery.

3 Likes

I’d hit up the House of Waffles first to fuel up before investigating the House of Secrets. :wink:

7 Likes

… rumors say under the depths of the swamp live a society of water vampires, and the rot likes to send mosquitos into your ear canal where they’ll get into your brain, twist your neck around and transform you into their zombie …

so yeah, nope, none, this car is turning the hell around and returning to the safety of the International House of Mysterious Pancakes …

2 Likes

The House of Waffles Obviously!

3 Likes

Let’s explore The House of Mystery.

3 Likes

House of Mystery

3 Likes

Going to the House of Mystery!

2 Likes

Imma hafta say House of Mystery

1 Like

Pretty sure House of Waffles is a joke… (unless it isn’t then count me in!) But I would go with the House of Secrets

2 Likes

The house of Mystery

2 Likes