I straight up lol’d.

4 Likes

:pleading_face: ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵉ

4 Likes

I aim to please!

1 Like

All of them are pretty hot.
Such a difficult decision to make.
I’m probably just gonna vote for the guy I’ve read most comics for.

2 Likes

These “pretty boys” all look like Jailbait. Why in the world in this a part of a “sexiest man” poll? These are children.

1 Like

Bunker from new 52 teen titans

1 Like

I can’t vote for Dick or Bruce in this competition?!?!?! :pensive:

2 Likes

I know Right?!

Lol I’m definitely not the first to make that point

1 Like

How so?

I always liked beast boy

2 Likes

Most likely they’ll go for the next pest thing and vote within the family so Tim and Jason will likely win and finals have a high chance of Jason taking Dick’s place. At least this year XD

2 Likes

Y’all really said they ain’t gonna pick Dick “Best Dude in the Universe” Grayson TODAY huh! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I’m not even gonna lie I saw it was a new poll and I was like oh this is easy, I’m gonna pick my homeboy Dick. And then I kept reading and I can’t stop laughin! Y’all wild for that.

And nobody, NOBODY, accepts whatever story line that is where he shaves his head. Ric? That is NOT MY BOY!

But back to our lovely choices! Tim was close but I went with Conner because I feel like I’d quote a vine and yeah, he’s nerdy and super sweet, but I just don’t feel like he’d understand me shouting “HE NEEDS SOME MILK!” when someone falls on a TV show. He’d probably go into how calcium is needed for many things etc etc and Conner would reply “What up my name is Jared, I’m 19, and I never learned how to f*cking read!” and we’d laugh forever.

2 Likes

Definitely Connor

Honestly, that’s what I’ve been doing.

1 Like

Time hands down, he has been through the most and over come all of it.

2 Likes

Please don’t let Jason Todd win, folks. He’s an entitled crybaby and we cant reward that behavior.

Tim Drake all the way. He is my favorite character out of the entire universe and I just wish he could get more recognition especially in the movies. He hasnt been in any yet except for those weird Batman Unlimited movies. Tim Drake is phenomenal

2 Likes

Gotta vote for Tim, the winner’s got to stay in the batfamily