POLL: Who's Your Favorite YOUNG JUSTICE Member?

Brian Michael Bendis’ Young Justice #1 has hit DC Universe, and all your old favorites—Tim Drake, Conner Kent, Cassie Sandsmark, & Bart Allen—are back! But which one is your absolute favorite? Take our poll and let your voice be heard!

2 Likes

Robin

2 Likes

It was a tie between Cassie and Tim for me, but I went with Cassie because I was pretty sure she was going to get less votes

4 Likes

Robin! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everybody vote against Robin to make my editor mad.

10 Likes

Robin. Though I prefer he be “Tim Drake’s Robin” and not “Drake.” …and the people who haven’t read it have no idea what I’m talking about or why it’s a spoiler. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AND … my favorite didn’t even make the list. ouch. Well at least my second favorite!.. REALLY?! Urgh! well at least my tie for third made it. Hi Tim and Conner. (Since you asked, My favorites are Cass (not Cassie) and and wait… how is DIck not a member?! he’s on all these teams!)

And that’s not counting the TV show.

1 Like

Dick made appearances in those comics, but he was most definitely not on the team. Where are you getting that from? Did I miss something when I read it?

2 Likes

I looked up the members and have read a few odd issues. Cass is my favorite Bat-family member ever. Think of a team with young people and Dick normally on it. Not so with YJ. If we count the TV show, I would add Blue Beetle and Oracle.

1 Like

Uhhh, I gathered that Cass was your favorite(She’s my favorite batgirl, so I can relate) and I know what Young Justice is, I was just wondering why you thought Dick specifically was on the team, since outside of the tv show he’s never was, and you had specified that you weren’t talking about that originally. I’m sorry I’m just really confused to what you’re referring to here

1 Like

Oh sorry, I have never read YJ (it’s on the list of things to do). I didn’t know Dick wasn’t a member. Seems like he’s always a member of these kinds of teams so I figured he was. Looked it up and he wasn’t.

1 Like

Ah, okay. It’s good dude, no need to apologize. YJ is pretty fun, hope you like it when you get around to it (Cass makes an appearance in issue 21, so you’ll probably like that at least)

Y’all are doing Cassie so wrong :sweat_smile:

She should have more votes :smiley:

3 Likes

I mean I love Robin. But, he is now Drake. So, impulse.

1 Like

I can’t believe that my most favorite has the least votes
[×]

Conner. It’s always gonna be Superboy lolz then Cassie

2 Likes

Cassandra Sandsmark.

2 Likes

Wheres the love for Impulse man

1 Like

Impulse is my favorite superhero. So him. But honestly I love all these dorks.

3 Likes

You can’t make me pick! That’s like asking me to choose between my kids (dogs).

1 Like