Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition!

Jericho doesn’t quite look like himself without the '80s hair, but glowy-hand guy is him I’m pretty sure.

Also, you’re all assigned Devin Grayson’s run on the '99 ('98? I think I’ve seen it listed with both dates) Titans series and you have three hours to read it so you’ll change your vote to Jesse Quick.

4 Likes

Jericho is slade’s son, natasha is steel’s niece, solstice is from the new 52 teen titans (I don’t know much about her lol), and Jesse quick is the daughter of liberty belle and Johnny quick. :grin:

3 Likes

Oh ok I just didn’t recognize them…I know who some of those are

2 Likes

Tough choice between Jericho and Jesse Quick. Jericho won out because of how awesomely he was portrayed in the Titans show. Though, I still love Jesse Quick.

4 Likes

Just scrolled down before posting this and saw that Grodd beat me to it, but I already typed all of this and I’m not wasting it:

Glowy hand = Jericho/Joseph Wilson. Wolfman/Perez era Titan, joined during the Judas Contract.

Superman symbol and hammer = Steel III/Natasha Irons (III because of the Justice League Detroit character, who has nothing to do with the latter two but shares the codename), the better-known Irons’ niece. Must’ve joined… mid-to-late 2000s sometime? I haven’t read any Titans books with her in it.

Terrible fashion sense and speedy: Jesse Quick, second-generation speedster better known for JSA connections. This is actually one of her better costumes. Also gets dumped on a lot for no reason in-universe, which makes me a little protective because she’s actually cool. '99 series.

Black and purple glowy one: Solstice. Joined late 2000s I think. Don’t know anything about her other than generally that she exists.

With cigarette: Terra, obviously. See also: Judas Contract.

4 Likes

Yeah, I believe around 52… she was also more recently a member of the rebirth titans after no justice.

Also, thank you! You did a better job than I did :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s true…and I almost voted for him…but I went with Jesse

4 Likes

First appearance I think is the Wonder girl book.

Not that hard to find.

10:51pm 9/16/2020

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome​:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Never seen Solstice before. She look awesome™️ But I had to go with Jericho do to my Deathstroke bias.

3 Likes

This seems to be going around. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

The fact that she won is making me really inordinately happy.

5 Likes

Everybody’s free to make welcome polls! I am but one man! One awesomely robust and vigorous man!

6 Likes

Batman vs Deathstroke
Hand to hand combat only

• Batman
  • Deathstroke

0 voters

4 Likes

Titans tournament round 6!

This poll will close in a few hours

4 Likes

Who wears it better? Green Edition.

5 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd kyle and tim in the same poll! diabolical! :laughing:

@IrishX this was so hard and my decision will haunt me forever

6 Likes

Who wears it better? Cape & Skirt Edition

0 voters

5 Likes

I’ll make something different I just had these last two polls on the mind after making the first.

4 Likes

And Tim takes this one!

4 Likes