Post Collectibles News Here!

Ohhhh man this is a good one! This is the suit you get in the game when you beat all missions in normal and + modes.

3 Likes

McFarlane Wonder Womans up for pre-order on Amazon with a May 8th release date

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how committed I am to getting either of 'em. Already have a Mezco Gal. No rush I guess.

1 Like

Surprised McFarlane didn’t announce a Wonder Woman 750. That I would have jumped on.

2 Likes

I just pre ordered both of my wonder woman mcfarlane figures :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Been away a bit. Some updates.

Thank you @ashleywilbanks for the heads up on 2 pretty cool upcoming items:

Iron Studios also making an Art Scale (1/10) Armored Wonder Woman, based on the movie:

https://toynewsi.com/10-35842

Mezco One:12 Collective Mr. Freeze:

Batman Last Knight On Earth Q-Fig:

Tweeterhead Black Adam Statue:

3 Likes

Speaking of Iron Studios, here’s their Art Scale Birds of Prey Harley

2 Likes

Dark Knight Returns Joker figure from Mafex

3 Likes

These new stylized statues from Unruly Industries are different. Kinda like 'em :grin:

https://unruly.sideshow.com/collectibles?brand=dc+comics&artist=tracy+tubera

5 Likes

Wow, I hope the market the shoes.
I’d totally wear the Wonder Woman gladiator High Tops

4 Likes

I’ve seen from assorted outlets that Best Buy is now finally carrying McFarlane’s Multiverse line.

Figures are $15.99 (not sure if the Collect to Build trio will retail for less than $24.99 each, but it’s reasonable to think so) while the Bat-Raptor is $19.99.

If Best Buy can stay on top of this line and maintain that $15.99 price point, I’ll finally have a reason to frequent them again.

1 Like

Oh man! These are fun! Reminds me of some of those Spiderverse figures that Marvel did (cant remember what toy company was behind it though)

3 Likes

… I get it… I mean… I would TOTALLY get those WW hight tops too :smiley:

3 Likes

A post by user KNR taken from the Fwoosh Forums. As always, please take this kind of info with a grain or three of salt.

3 Likes

In DC Daily, Jim Fletcher hinted that some Superman Animated figures have been sculpted. If they go ahead I’m sure it’s a long time from now but man that would be great.

3 Likes

If they don’t, people should make their own! (Brief off-topicnic, I googled to see if they make high tops that tall and

Great eye, I wouldn’t have even noticed them if you hadn’t pointed them out.

1 Like

So what are we looking at here? Potential new DC Essentials?

2 Likes

My goodness. I hope the wouldn’t cost that much.
:money_mouth_face::anguished:

2 Likes

I think it’s a McFarlane wave; Brad the DC Universe Geek speculated based on his interactions with EB Games that it should drop around August

He also told me Todd told his YouTuber pal BoP Harley’s been shelved :tired_face:

2 Likes

Apologies, @moro . I was all twitterpated at the moment I posted that.

It is (supposedly) a listing for McFarlane DC figures for the rest of the year - including a whole bunch of Batmen from METAL! (yes, I am contractually required to put it in all caps). The regular comic versions of Flash, Joker and Red Hood also pique my interest…

If SDCC is canceled this year (as is rumored), I wonder when Todd would do Wave 3 & 4 reveals… ?

2 Likes