Post Collectibles News Here!

Just saw McFarlane Toys put this up on Instagram with the caption “Coming March 2021 to Target” Care to guess what it is?

7 Likes

I’m shocked :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Rumor: McFarlane is doing a wave from Batman Last Knight on Earth.

7 Likes

I would buy that

2 Likes

Batman Day is tomorrow and Mezco has teased an all black version of Supreme Knight. I think when they do these versions they are limited and exclusive. Don’t take word as gospel but I think 1pm is the reveal. Not sure if that is EST or PST.

Supposedly LEGO may announce the Batwing from Batman 1989.

4 Likes

New stuff from DST. The black suit Superman is a definite buy for me, and maybe the Wonder Woman 84.

4 Likes

New statues coming from Diamond Select Toys!

6 Likes

:joy:

We posted the same news at exactly the same time. Two DC nerds following toy news :rofl:

Or should I say “great minds think alike”?

4 Likes

Here’s hoping the Joker figure has a detachable head :joy::joy:

2 Likes

LOL, no worries. I am a DC nerd and proud of it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

New McFarlane DC Multiverse Figures!

7 Likes

They look great, but more figures based on Batman stuff?

Is too much… even for this Batman fan. Sorry for the negativity.

5 Likes

“but, but… we threw in a Wonder Woman…” (me as a McFarlane Toys decision maker) smh

5 Likes

Even the Wonder Woman is a version from a Batman story…:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I won’t deny that McFarlane should definitely ease up on the Batman-related figures, but that Wonder Woman looks amazing!

6 Likes

She does. All the figures do so far. It’s just… c’mon Todd :joy:

5 Likes

Just an alert for collectors I read on the full press release at batmanday.com that there will be some Funko releases and a few other retail releases for Batman Day

6 Likes

8 Likes

Preorder from Mezco, possibly limited quantities.

6 Likes

Hmm…

Mezco’s “variants” are a bit too much for me. One figure is expensive enough. Having said that… I really like this one, especially the interchangeable insignias. My “regular” one is in the mail though, so…

2 Likes