Post Collectibles News Here!

I bought all my dc metal mini figs at dollar tree lol

4 Likes

Good stuff @LEXC0RP. Beats paying Target/Walmart prices. :+1:

4 Likes

When Dollar Tree carried the line, did they have the 5, 10 and 20 packs, or just the single carded figures?

3 Likes

Single only!

2 Likes

The first wave of McFarlane figures from Metal are up for preorder in various places (Entertainment Earth and BBTS and prob others). They are not new but were previously Wal-Mart exclusive and by the time I decided to get them they were unavailable so I figure this may be helpful for others.
The line includes Devastator (Doomsday Batman), Grim Knight (Punisher Batman), Dawnbreaker (GL Batman) and Murder Machine (Cyborg Batman).

I cracked and now have all Knights on preorder (even the 4 unwanted for build a figure Merciless, the Ares Batman) and will get The Drowned when she is released. I ordered the Flash/Red Death two pack but heard there may be a Red Death single release and hope it’s true because I don’t like that Flash figure.

I would KILL for the B Rex in vehicle size, not build a fig. Yes, kill. The needs of the many outweigh the few. I’ll be the hero you need.

4 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

For whatever reason, Amazon doubles up on Spin Master figures.

If you don’t have either of those pictured, get 'em. They’re both great (and the Cyborg in series 3 is even better than his series 1 iteration).

3 Likes

The McFarlane Flash is out. Gamestop is reportedly getting him first.

eBay photos of:

Front

Back

5 Likes

Noooooooooooo. Translation- I’m so poor please stop

7 Likes

Alright! A One:12 character that hasn’t been done many, many times over and more affordably.

I might look into that one.

2 Likes

It’s funny because Fate was on my “I’m done unless they make …” list. I like that the yellow is consistent and he’s not very armored up but still ornate. I always dislike when the helmet is gold but the costume is yellow. That’s how Alex Ross paints him and it is logical but it just looks off in figure form.
His cape better be huge.
I don’t want to say what else is on my “if” list because what if I have powers and it comes true? I’m too poor for that very specific mutant ability.
Superman I will say out loud. I think the spandex they use has come really far since the first version.

2 Likes

But he looks to have a light up feature which inflates the price. I’m looking forward to seeing the full press release and more photos.

3 Likes

Looks nice.

Fate is not on any list of mine, but it’s been nice to see Mezco slowly expand their list of characters. Those collecting the whole DC line should have a pretty impressive display by now.

Agree on an updated comics Superman. I love the original, but would jump on an update. Supes deserves treatment similar to their Batman (career progression) or Wonder Woman (classic and modern).

2 Likes

I can confirm The Flash is at Gamestop. I picked one up yesterday in Southeastern PA.

5 Likes

Rock on, and rad score (and a rad desktop behind him)! What’s the price, $27.99 or thereabouts?

1 Like

It was $24.99. I paused for a moment debating whether or not to just try and wait for it to show at Target or Wal-mart. However, I decided not to take the chance and the extra five dollars was worth the time and gas to try and find it at another store.

Thanks about the wallpaper on the computer, I have used that as my wallpaper for the last five plus years. It is one of my favorite posters ever produced.

3 Likes

New McFarlane. The Bane build a figure from Last Knight On Earth and Injustice Flash and Grodd. Not Batman but now the 3rd Flash.

5 Likes

Injustice 2 :smiley:. Hope the Trinity are soon to follow… wouldn’t even think twice!

1 Like

You? Trinity? Nahh

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like