Post Collectibles News Here!

Follow-up to my last post with eBay photos of the Batman figures in this new wave:

Regular Rebirth suit (repack of the series 1 figure):

Blue camo-suit (Underwater camouflage? Spin Master’s Batvariants in any scale usually have no technical designations, just a general “Batman” label)

Gray, blue and black suit

Here’s a look at the cardback of the blue suit figure. If you squint, you can make out Nightwing and Riddler.

It looks like they and the Joker repack aren’t out yet, just the Batmen.

6 Likes

Pfeiffer Catwoman statue for ummmm FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FOUR DOLLARS

and 1/6th scale Will Smith Deadshot rifle for uhhh FORTY DOLLARS

6 Likes

I guess McFarlane’s Bane build-a-figure’s gonna have gray skin?

3 Likes

Up for preorder in the usual places.

7 Likes

Screenshot_2020-11-18_16-25-07

(On sale!)

Screenshot_2020-11-18_16-25-50

(@nu52 i don’t know if this is something the club would be interested in, so i’m tagging you just in case!)

2 Likes

Pre-orders go up tomorrow

5 Likes

New 2021 basic Hot Wheels Batmobiles:

Arkham Knight repaint

Chase version

These ship in the 2021 A case, with the regular version at one per case (no idea on the ratio of the ID edition). You can tell which case each vehicle is from by looking at the back of the hanging tab on the cardback as there’s a letter at the end of a numerical sequence that designates it’s case assortment.

There’s also a blue repaint of the Batmobile from The Batman that will be in the C case of basic cars. I haven’t found a good carded image of it (it can be seen in unboxing videos on YouTube) but here’s a loose picture:

5 Likes

Aside from the Azbats, Mafex seems all in on The Dark Knight Returns and Hush. Good for my wallet because I have the figures I want from those stories.

8 Likes

Call me easily satisfied, but I was perfectly happy with Mattel’s TDKR Armored Batman, and for only $20.

Still, that is a nice looking piece.

4 Likes

The 12" Spin Master Riddler and Nightwing are starting to show up at Target (and as a result, eBay):

3 Likes

Just saw this post on Reddit with this awesome pic of Death Metal Wonder Woman from McFarlane

8 Likes

Just found the rest of this wave, including Robin King, Death Metal Superman, Darkfather, and Death Metal Batman with an accessory guitar (not sure if it’s included or just added from something else)

8 Likes

Finally a Superman and Wonder Woman I really want from this line (along with that Death Metal Batman). Been a dry spell for me with McFarlane since the first wave.

5 Likes

Hopefully ok to post here but has anyone heard of EagleMoss collectibles? They have a Croc im interested in getting but never heard of them??

5 Likes

I’ve gotten a few of their figurines, although I haven’t gotten any of their busts. They’re generally pretty good quality in terms of sculpt, but the paint application has been a bit hit or miss depending on the character, especially around faces. Some of the newer figures I got also have a very heavy base. The figures have been lead based as far as I know (make sure to wash your hands after handling) and can be easily broken. The busts look like they’re meant for greater detail but I can’t speak to their quality.

4 Likes

Thank you! I think I’m going to gamble and get it.

3 Likes

I thought I would share that I saw that Big Bad Toy Store will have/does have/did have (depending when you read this) the Mezco One 12 Darkseid on sale for $120. That’s a lot for an action figure but it is a good price for this particular action figure.
I have it and really like it.

6 Likes

Tempting…

Happy Turkey Day :turkey:!

2 Likes

Thanks. Happy turkey back at you.

3 Likes

Im definitely getting the Superman

3 Likes