Post your favorite Comic Panels or Covers

This is from The Authority (2003) issue 4. One of my favorite Authority panel sequences, and if I hadn’t been hooked by then, this would have done me in.
-C

3 Likes

5 Likes

From Martian Manhunter #12

Despite some mixed feelings I had about the beginning of this most recent series, I loved that they put J’onn back in his classic look! (This and the reunion of Booster and Beetle in Heroes in Crisis make me want to see another JLI revival!)

4 Likes

I loved that series from beginning to end, but maybe the end just a little bit more. So gooood.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I loved Weird War Tales a great series!

1 Like

2 Likes

the cover for Flash 755

and my take on it!

7 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

You asked for it.

10 Likes

After the world has ended and the Earth is lost to the diseased, Kara climbs above the radioactive cloud with her adopted orphan to meet the sun’s yellow rays for the first time. On her fingers she carries a kryptonian tattoo. It reads “hope”.

From DC Nuclear Winter Special (Tom Taylor, Yasmine Putri, Tom Derenick, Deron Bennett)

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/dc-nuclear-winter-special-2018/03c65fe3-d59b-48a9-acd5-a8e30a7c7191

7 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

this is a fave!!!

8 Likes

I really like this one.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Love Perez. Lots of great Wonder Woman Art.

11 Likes

Is there a more powerful cover than 52’s first issue in the 2000s?
Cover_52_Week_One_May_10_2006

Well, there might have been and that was the return of Supergirl! Turner really did a great job on this story but this cover is perfect.

7 Likes

This has to be one of my favorite panels of all time.

4 Likes