Post Your Favorite Comic Panels or Covers

Marvel and DC Present The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans #1 “Apokolips Now” (1982)

9 Likes

Totally! his design is so good! Since he is relatively new (2006) There are not to many comics but that fine since its easy to read them all. Honestly think hes underrated

1 Like

The EXACT Moment I became a fan of Aquaman!

3 Likes

I simply cannot get over how bada-- Diana is!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Coming up on this issue and something tells me nothing good is going to happen.

4 Likes

Dumb Bunny Inferior Five 1.
fnf-dumbbunny

3 Likes

3 Likes

Beware of The most fearsome villain of all: Atorcitus!

3 Likes

Herr Starr.

5 Likes

Kingdom Come. 'nuff said.
#goosebumps #TheSpectre

10 Likes

Yess!!

1 Like

2 Likes

The Phantom Masher!

2 Likes

White Lantern Sinestro VS Nekron and White Lantern Sinestro (Mysterious)

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

screencapture-dcuniverse-comics-book-crisis-on-infinite-earths-1985-12-a1488280-be55-4164-80b5-e4b843dc3d37-reader-2019-12-07-12_22_04

3 Likes

This was the first Superman Comic I picked up in years! I think the last was Superman 417 (which was Post Crisis but Pre-Reboot) At first I figured it was going to end the way most of these stories did. with Superman pulling some trick out of his cape to make Lois forget she learned who he was or whatever.

However, the reveal wasn’t the surprise! The surprise was on this page when it’s shown that Lois Lane and Clark Kent were making out. NOT Lois and Superman! Wait…Lois and CLARK?!? I had missed a lot of Superman up to this point, so the idea of Clark being a guy Lois would be interested in was mind-blowing! I quickly realized that I liked this new dynamic of the Lois and Clark/Superman relationship far better than the old days!

6 Likes