ADMIN NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this week’s Trivia Tuesday will be postoned. Please stay tuned next week for more details on how you can test your knowledge of the Green Lanterns against the likes of…THE QUESTION!
In brightest day, in blackest night, get ready for a trivia fight! This week we’re celebrating 80 years of GREEN LANTERN, from Alan Scott to Jo Mullein. No matter what your era of DC fandom, everybody’s got a favorite Lantern, and they’ll all be represented here! (Well, unless your favorite is, like, one of the really weird alien ones. Then, no guarantees. We’ve only got 24 questions.) Charge up your rings within 24 hours of 2 PM PST on November 24th for your 2 hours in the limelight!
- The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
- Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD BlakeMPetit  MatthewHecht  casasstrophe  scott2bruening  Row.Harper  mike.blacklist  Green_Loontern  Detective7  TheRealDetectiveChimp