Proud and Grateful Community Hero

Same here. Much appreciation for @Applejack and the rest of the crew. I had the privilege of doing an unboxing with some of my students. (I let them have the pin buttons.) My nieces were gifted with some of the other small items. As for the book selections–I don’t know if they are personalized or not, but you couldn’t have made better choices.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words, @Nightroia!

@MisfitCMJ, you know it’s cape all the way (in spite of the warnings against)! :wink:

That’s very nice, @AlexanderKnox! I appreciate the thoughtful reply - thank you!

4 Likes

Congratulations @KeyFamily! It is nice to be recognized and to display that badge with honor! I am a community hero of the Indigo Lantern Corps, recognizing me for compassion and I love it! Enjoy the community feel of this site!

3 Likes

Aww, thank you so much @ImpulseMaxMercury! Congratulations to you as well! It’s amazing to be among awesome people who genuinely care and represent the comic community with such high regard and respect! :heart:

4 Likes

What a beautiful thread, @KeyFamily! Thank you for taking the time to share your sentiments with us - to say we’re just as honored to have you be a part of the DC Family would be an understatement. You not only help make the community as great as it is, but make each day we share with all of you on the forum all the more enjoyable, and we’re ever so grateful! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

W:heart:W! Thank you so so much, @MissInkBlot. I’m truly thankful for the DCU and it’s amazing to see the kind sentiment and love in these threads. I appreciate it more than you know.

Sometimes, it’s hard to find the words so I will just express it in gif form.

3 Likes

I wonder if there will be a badge called Community Zero—Yellow Lantern Corp for those of us who are naturally pessimistic and slightly negative. :smirk:

Congrats!

6 Likes

Agreed.
In blackest day, in brightest night.
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what’s right
Burn like my power- my snarky might!

4 Likes

I did that from memory.

1 Like

Thank you, @Kon-El! :smile:

1 Like

Well deserved @KeyFamily. You were integral in my first impressions of the community when we shared the Batman twins :joy::joy: congrats!

5 Likes

Hit me right in the feels, @Gothamite.ZJN! Whenever I see your avatar or my Batman on the shelf, I think of our twin Batmans (let it happen, auto correct! :joy:). Thank you so much for the thoughtful congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the well deserved honor and keep up the good work!12gTh1CrtUaamQ

3 Likes

Congratulations on the achievement.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @Arrow2911! Love that gif!

@PinkLightwaves, much appreciated! :blush:

Thanks for posting this. It’s something I’ve always wondered.

2 Likes