Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

There isn’t something specific to do with your books, so long as you get to the end :slight_smile: We do ask that you allow 24 hours for your tokens to populate. If you do not see them within 24 hours, please let us know what comics you were reading, and what device you were using. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks. If I don’t see anything by Monday, I’ll reach out.

2 Likes

FYI they popped up,

2 Likes

Has anyone redeemed any of their tokens?

2 Likes

When rewards are shipped, how are they packaged?

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks for following up and letting us know!

1 Like

Good question! I can find out for you- offices are closed for the holiday weekend, but we’ll look into this first thing Tuesday. Do you have a reward in particular you’re curious about?

3 Likes

I’m just curious about the packaging of card stock items like posters, pin sets, etc.

Anyway, thank you so much for looking into it @Applejack

2 Likes

Yes…for the Batman background and a free month membership.

3 Likes

Bouncing off of this question… I finally have the 1,000 tokens needed to “purchase” the awesome Batgirl statue (I’m so excited)! :tada:

I would love to redeem now to receive this item but we are moving in 21 days to a new address. My concern is that the package will be delayed (due to the messaging regarding current shipments) or that this prize will be gone if I wait until we’ve arrived to “order”. What do you recommend @Applejack?

2 Likes

Is the shipping free?

8:29pm 5/22/2020

1 Like

Just got an email about redeeming my tokens. Token values are different from the website and there’s a Batman long live the bat 80th anniversary poster for 300 tokens that I haven’t seen before, and is actually not available.

2 Likes

Yes, redeemed for the Doom Patrol Wondercon 2019 print

1 Like

How do I redeem my code for a free month of DC Universe on my account.
The support email response says go to “New to Earth Prime” but that is no longer listed on the Earn page. Or anywhere else I have though to look on the Rewards site.

I don’t understand the " THESE OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE GONE IN A FLASH" bar. It seems like the give the exact same payout as everything else. How are they limited time opportunities?

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a Batman poster to be available.

1 Like

Is there a “What are you saving up for?” Topic?
12:45pm 5/23/2020

The only downside for me is that it limits my bingeing. I would like to watch a series in a couple of days.

I am gonna have integrity cuz I love DC, but I feel like people can skip to the end of shows, movies, comics, and articles and still get the tokens because it would register and the end of those things.

I would love to have this explain further. I registered on a Sunday and I have binged shows and received no credit for it. I love the rewards though so I’m no complaining. Just wouldn’t like to get more points. :yum: