Raven (2016-) #1

Raven (2016-) #1

1 Like

Wowzers! When I first got this app let me tell you, Raven was not at the top of my list. But I knew to get a proper curated list of comics you had to add stuff to your lists, and press like on your favorite reads. As I was scrolling I saw the year 2016 and Raven and thought “huh, that’s basically Rebirth even though it doesn’t have the border art” … I was hesitant at first but as I got reading I couldn’t put it down! I didn’t know much about her other than the old cartoon. It taught me a lot about her and had great narration by raven with factoids about her by her. The story could’ve been a little more fleshed out and explained the enemy more. But I was pleased to find out all 6 issues completed a full arc. This is meant to bridge the gap between the new 52 teen titans and Damien Wayne’s teen titans. While at the same time creating an origin story. Well done

7 Likes

By far the best miniseries of 2016, I didn’t think I was going to like. But wow , it really took me off guard by the story line plus Raven went to High School .

4 Likes

By Azar and X’Hal, that was absolutely incredible. You’ve gotta read this.

4 Likes

I felt it beat around the bush at times, but overall it was a decent read

1 Like

Raven needs her own Netflix series

9 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about this yet. Maybe it gets better.

1 Like

I love this series.

3 Likes

Good read as a fan of Raven/Titans. Slightly dated writing of teen dialogue and some vague plotting, but it’s made up for with great art and character moments.

3 Likes