Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

I’ve seen that horror doc circa 72’ & a separate documentary about that docudrama. Also, oh yeah, G’nort. I couldn’t place that face without the rest of his body. I kept thinking what character is that I know it’s DC & I know it. Thanks bud I couldn’t figure it out.

3 Likes

Batman & Robin #11 & #12.

3 Likes

that looks like the porcupinemobile! that artist made it look cool!

3 Likes

Batman & Red Hood #20. I agree @biff_pow it does look like the porcupine.

3 Likes

Batman & Batgirl #21.

3 Likes

Batman & Two-Face #24.

3 Likes

Batman & Robin Annual #2.

3 Likes

Batman & Robin #28.

3 Likes

Batman & Robin #39.

3 Likes

I saw that movie decades ago. The only story of Big Foot imho better than that one was the version from The Six Million Dollar Man (again decades ago).

And I thought that Batmobile from Batman & Robin #5 was from Batman Beyond, too.

3 Likes

Batman-n-Nightwing

:rofl:

Getting the Batmobile Spotter thread mixed up with the Musical Reference thread. But that’s what I read when I saw this @capo-mage

3 Likes

Haha I mix up threads all the time. I assure u that batmobile is from Batman & Robin #5 tho lol. Think @biff_pow just meant he thinks it should be from Beyond (his personal opinion) that it looks more like something from beyond then from Batman & Robin. I’m guessing u meant the same thing. Either that or I’m confusing myself & I’ve gone cross eyed.

3 Likes

i was saying i don’t like the actual Batman Beyond Batmobile in a mealy-mouthed way so that no one would get mad at me :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah u were saying u wished the one I posted was the Beyond-mobile over the one that actually is the beyond mobile. We’re on the same page meal mouth lol. I have no opinion on beyond mobile but the show & comic I absolutely love so be nice about those or I’ll drive you to Boggy creek & leave u at the mercy of Bigfoot.

3 Likes

You can’t get mad at me! I said it in a confusing way! Plausible deniability, baby! Just ask @BatJamags!

4 Likes

I’m just kidding. I’d never do that to u lol. I have no opinion on the beyond-mobile. Just love the Comics & animated series/movie etc. no need to bring in @BatJamags I know better then to enter a courtroom with him on the defense.

3 Likes

Well you guys can argue the merits or demerits of those Batmobiles, but thanks to @capo-mage and a slightly addled brain, I will be singing about Batman and Robin er Nightwing to the tune of Barbie Girl for at least the rest of the night. :smile:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy: that song is an ear worm despite my opinion of it I will sing it all night as soon as it’s mentioned , so I’ll be joining u in that. Also, I saw the Queen/Bowie under pressure post. I found one (but it was a different comic) & I forgot to post it & deleted it when cleaning out my phone like a month ago. So, I can rest easy now that it at least got on the list. Thank u for that. I tried so hard to remember where I saw it but I still haven’t remembered.

3 Likes

You know, this really smart person It was you :rofl:once told me to keep a bedside (or wherever I’m reading) log book so I will never forget to post them. I’ve finally got settled in so now I can start posting my back log this week. I do that for musical references, funny DC reactions, and Batmobile spotting.

3 Likes

Nice & thank u for the compliment. I always kept one (I’m on #5 right now) just so I’d have the orders of certain crossovers when I felt like rereading em. Before they posted them on here. Plus the crossovers on here aren’t as full as u can go & I like to read the longest way possible. More tie-ins the better. But it really came in handy once these threads came along to just code everything right next to the issue # then go back & post whenever I took a reading break. I’m so glad u adopted it!!! Makes me feel good :grin:

3 Likes