Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

Batman & Robin Adventures 12 - On the trail of Bane

And how does Batman make it to the top of the building from the Batmobile . . . with the Bat-ejection seat.

3 Likes

Infinite Crisis: Fight For The Multiverse #2.

3 Likes

Just read this myself. I was like, I’m totally posting that Bat-tank-mobile, but then I thought, wait a minute . . . . @capo-mage already posted it. But I found another clip to complement your previous Batman: Gotham Nights 1 post.

Great story, loved the art, AND the Bat-Tank-Mobile!

3 Likes

In all fairness. The day after u posted that. I logged onto my iPad & it said Knights. Than I went to Appletv & it said Nights & as I was looking at my iPad it changed from Knights to Nights. It must’ve been put up wrong & corrected late. Cuz I wrote it down in my notebook & I write it verbatim along with the year they categorize it with. Plus, I know they did b/c I watched it happen. I think it was b/c I had just logged on, & on the homepage it said Gotham Knights literally the day after u posted that. Than it changed to Nights as I was looking at it. Guessing because I had just logged on & it was just correcting. But no worries I didn’t take it that way at all. I was just so confused cuz it said Knights on my iPad but Nights on Appletv app. You don’t have to worry about upsetting me. I have very thick skin & it wasn’t offensive or unnerving anyways. I was just as confused as u.

3 Likes

B4 I even read your post I was thinking I might’ve posted one like that b4? There’s my answer. Well explained & executed.

3 Likes

Batman & Robin Adventures 18 - A Batmobile first. Batman got a parking ticket.

3 Likes

20190522-082911

i’m gonna read that just for the car!

4 Likes

My pleasure! I really like the way the headlights look like eyes on this batmobile.

3 Likes

Forgot to drop a ton . There one of the new drops,

3 Likes

Convergence Adventures of Superman.

3 Likes

Convergence Detective Comics #1-2.

3 Likes

More I want to read! The art’s kinda Sienkiewiczy!

2 Likes

wow, kudos on the Batmobile. Definitely, want to look into this, I miss Earth-2 Robin and Huntress. :cry:

3 Likes

Flash 192

2 Likes

@biff_pow & @Space-Marine_Marty_Travis you’ve never read Convergence? I love it. I asked once b4, & (whatever page I was on) majority didn’t like it. So I just read it every year & keep quiet about it. This is the 1st time I’ve read it since bat spotters etc were created tho.

3 Likes

I’ve read a few (Blue Beetle, Superboy, Suicide Squad, off the top of my head), and yeah, I think it’s underrated. It’s fanservice, and I’m a fan!

3 Likes

I keep trying to read through it and every time it never holds my attention for long… and I love contest of champions multiverse stuff like that lol.

4 Likes

Read it in order it’s great . Comicbookreadingorders.com is what I use for it. I say it’s great. Obviously made to sell some comics, as u said, but I love it.

3 Likes

Hmmm??? A lot of people don’t like it. I just don’t see it I guess? it’s great. If u didn’t know the characters it would get boring, that I could see. They go everywhere to pull characters. Not u… I just mean I could see that as a reason people might not like it. Besides that I don’t see why?

1 Like

I’ll have to give it another try and get back to it soon…

3 Likes