Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016-) #1

Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016-) #1

i miss clown-shoe wearing roy

I thought the whole series would be available online?

2 Likes

I feel like more will be added later They might only have the first issue for now so that there site doesnt get bogged down with everyone signing up and the servers dont mess up

3 Likes

Love this series. It’s a shame that they only have one issue on here though.

7 Likes

need more!

2 Likes

I was hoping the whole series would be up by now.

3 Likes

It’s October and the full series is not up yet. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

If DC isn’t going to put out the full series we should at least be able to subscribe and get notifications for when the next book comes out

7 Likes

Complete Waist of Red Hood Character

I need more of this now. My friend has issues 26 and said how awesome it is and i need to catch up lol

4 Likes

This DC online membership is crap. Release series at a time or least good portions and have a clear schedule on when everything will be out. I am not spending more money on this. DC has blown it on the big screen and now here. Lazy

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, please add the other books!!! They’re so hard to find in store or online and I’ve only been able to find the first three ever. Please add the rest!!!

2 Likes

I see people complaining about how there is only one issue. There is about 3 diffrent things for this one series, the one I found has 18 issues. Just look up Red Hood and The Outlaws Annual and it should pop up in series. I hope this helps those who had trouble finding the series like me