๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซRELEASE DATE UPDATE: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ

Update: Due to minor delays caused by current circumstances, Stargirl will be releasing on May 18th, 2020

:star2: :stars: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! :star2: :stars:

Extra, extra! STARGIRL, the original series from Geoff Johns, will debut on DC Universe with commercial-free episodes every Monday! :arrow_backward: Thatโ€™s right, MONDAY! :calendar: This is one day in advance of The CW broadcast (Tuesday, May 19).

Weโ€™ll be the first members will be the first to stream new episodes, every Monday commercial-free in downloadable 4K Ultra HD. Additionally, members will have access to several exclusive offerings including extended versions of select episodes, behind-the-scenes footage of cast and crew, exclusive collectible pins and limited-edition posters, fan community forum to discuss the latest episodes and access to deep dive into all the comics that inspired the series.

We donโ€™t know about you, but weโ€™re not shaking a staff at that! :star2: Will you be joining us in STARGIRL discussion, Watch-Alongs, and more? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

110 Likes

Cool

8 Likes

Yes! Let the Stargirl countdown begins!:grinning::star2:

11 Likes

exclusive collectible pins and limited-edition posters,

Awesome! Do we know how these will be available yet? For sale in the store or given in a contest/sweepstakes?

10 Likes

Hope DC shop will sell some Stargirl stuff!:grinning:

10 Likes

No word on that yet, but I guarantee if you keep your eye on our News section, Watchtower in community, and the newsletters, you wonโ€™t be left wanting for details :smiley:

15 Likes

Awesome canโ€™t wait

7 Likes

Hello DC Mods, I was wondering, how many episodes will Stargirl have and will season 2 come this fall or next year?:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, I canโ€™t wait for Stargirl. I gotta read more of Stargirl in the comics too! So Iโ€™m happy thatโ€™s going to be stuff about that!

7 Likes

Weโ€™ll get back to you on number of episodes, not sure if thatโ€™s been officially announced yet. And you know very well we canโ€™t talk about a season 2 at this time, you sly fox! :fox_face:

13 Likes

Finallyโ€ฆ May 11th canโ€™t get here soon enough!

10 Likes

:smirk:

13 Likes

So excited for this! Thanks DC Universe for the exclusives as well! :star2:

6 Likes

Thought I ask!:grin::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

4 Likes

Iโ€™m so happy that DCU will be showing extended episodes on here. Iโ€™m not going to lie I thought the episodes would also be around the 42-minute marker on DC Universe as well and not just The CW. I am so pleased to hear this great news.

8 Likes

Look at you bringing the thunder.

6 Likes

Awesome news! I look forward to this one!

7 Likes

Heyyy! Thanks for the announcement! Commercial-free is how I prefer to watch stuff!

10 Likes