Request Art From the DC Fan Art Club Here!

OH MAN! You are the SECOND person who’s done this commission for me! This is better than I ever could have hoped!

3 Likes

Ya know, I’ll try. If you don’t see it soon, it’s because I’m working on stuff for a gift exchange.

2 Likes

Agghhh @seitan I’m so so sorry this took so long! It’s not the best art ever but I really hope you like the AK Jason I did for you. I guessed that you want the Red Hood unmasked version of AK Jason since you requested a red domino mask. I hope I was right.

5 Likes

Its awesome!! Thats exactly what I wanted to see!
I’m glad you actually got it finished and it turned out amazing. I love your art style :star_struck: Thanks so much!!! I love it!

4 Likes

I have another request.
Stargirl, please!:grin:

8:33pm Wednesday May 20 2020
Whoops, I didn’t mean to reply to myself.

1 Like

Hi by the way that Brave and the Bold Wonder Woman and Sgt. Rock was cool I was wondering if someone could do something like that for 2 of my favorite characters Air Wave and Stargirl Thank You!

1 Like

@Superb0y

Forgive the streaks I’m still trying to figure out these pens. Pretty proud of that batsignal if I can toot my horn :grimacing:
Edit: and fixed the glaringly small tank top strap lol didnt notice until I colored and posted it :woman_facepalming:

Reference

7 Likes

Thanks so much, it looks great. I’m a sucker for the animated series.

4 Likes

I’ll draw something for someone!

2 Likes

Love that bat signal! Whole thing is awesome though

6 Likes

I hope it’s what you had in mind.

9 Likes

That is really cool!

2 Likes

Wow, Thanks so much @TheRealDetectiveChimp!

11:35pm 5/21/2020

3 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

That would make such a great pin

3 Likes

This is a weird one…and outdated…how about the Azrael Batman shooting bat shurkiens from his gauntlets at Wonder Woman as she easily deflects them with her bracelets?

2 Likes