Rewards Account & Profile Creation: Issues & Questions

You’ve visited the site to create your account and filled out your details. Did you have any challenges? Let us know in the comments below with the following format:

• What platform you are using
  • What you expected to happen
  • What happened instead
  • Screenshot of issue (if applicable)

No issue is too small- even if it’s a general confusion, knowing the full experience helps us make a better program for everyone!

1 Like

Hello, I’m using my Mac iPad, and for the most part the whole setup for the reward program was super fast and super easy. However, I just set it up today and I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but all of the comics that I’ve tried reading to get rewards keeps telling me there is a problem and that there isn’t a link. The videos work fine, but no go for the reading material

1 Like

@OracleB Glad to hear the setup process went smoothly. As for the videos, I’ll make sure our team gets this feedback. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Had no issues setting up my profile except for…
I’m not your typical DC fan. Most of my favorite comics get cancelled at the 11th or 23rd issue :wink:
Hope you will be adding more “icons/favorite character” choices soon.
Things like
Doom Patrol
Bizarro
Kamandi
Metamorpho
Plastic Man
Inferior Five (the 1960’s version not the current one)
Star Man
Swamp Thing
The Endless
Heck, popular things like the Justice League or Legion of Super Heroes would be nice!

Thanks for your time, stay well!

2 Likes

I watched the latest Harley Quinn episode “All the Best Inmates Have Daddy issues” but for whatever reason, in my activity history it lists the next week’s episode “There’s Nowhere to Go But Down”

1 Like

I think this was a typo, I’ll let them know the error- thank you for reporting and including a screenshot!

1 Like

If I try to search my Redeemed Items, the code I bought 2 weeks ago doesn’t show up:

For this matter, please reach out to the Technical Support team at yourdcu.com/submit- they should be able to dig it up for you, or find a replacement. I’ll make sure the team knows about this experience, as well!

Oh, it’s no big deal, I have it on hand. I just figure it should show up there.

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion quick question if I wanted to get the 25 dollars for DC shop could I get something that’s 25 and below getting it free essentially or it has to be something over the 25 dollars and pay the difference. Just wondering hope you have a good day. Also I did look before asking and I couldn’t find anything.

Heya @jsmsiggy! HubCityQuestion is not an official representative of the Rewards program, so I can help you out with that. You can absolutely use the $25 on an item that is $25 and over, essentially getting it for free- you may have to pay shipping, that’s the only thing.

2 Likes

I do the extremely good trivia, and I write some bomb-ass articles, but I otherwise have no special authority or insight when it comes to DCU.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing it up @HubCityQuestion is still an awesome person

2 Likes

Agreed! <3

1 Like

I don’t know if there is tech support except for some reason my coin log for how I got the reward, for everything that I earned coins for excluding today, it is for All The Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues. Even before the episode came out. Can Anyone help me with this problem? I have already tried refreshing it.

1 Like

Hi @Walker! Thanks for reporting this to us. This issue should be resolved by the end of the day so keep an eye out!

1 Like

Just a quick request, and this may not be possible… I realize you’re probably using some sort of rewards plugin to your community software or some totally separate application, but it would be cool if the avatars we use in the community could be the same for the rewards program. I recognize people by avatar quicker than name, and when looking at the leaderboards it is a little difficult to know who’s who.

Thanks for this awesome program!

1 Like

I joined the rewards program on my iPhone. On the iPhone app,it shows a list of things to read/watch for points. The Roku app doesn’t show this list,but if I watch the eligible shows or movies,do i still get the points? I obviously prefer to watch on the TV. What about kindle? Again,I’d prefer to read on kindle rather than iPhone because the screen is bigger. I only read on the iPhone app during lunch breaks and what have you,not actual reading binges

1 Like

Not sure if this helps you at all, but I discovered recently that you can’t use it via the app…you have to go out to the internet and use it via the website.

2 Likes

I’ve been having a similar problem on my iPad