Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

Weird, today tokens from articles are appearing instantly, as usual. Yesterday they didn’t appear after hours.

I guess it just comes and goes. I know they say to wait up to 24 hours for tokens to populate, but that can be tough with a daily limit. Perhaps this is something they can sort out if the Rewards program comes back after this trial.

odd programming?

I no longer receive tokens for comments (been that way for about a week or more now) and with the free comics gone, the only way left for me to earn points (without a subscription) is through opening news articles. Well, I’m sitting at 4k+ tokens, and if the best rewards have already occurred, those tokens (and any others I may earn) are essentially meaningless now.

Only reward is wallpaper and program ends in 2 weeks so does it really matter any more :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. That’s why I said earning/redeeming tokens are essentially meaningless now. For there’s no use for them.

Oh my. Oh dear. What will my life be without dc universe rewards? Oh I know. No more disappointments on Thursday afternoons. No more wasted time earning tokens. And no more poor communication :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

So I have $30 I can use in coupon codes thanks to those token prizes. I’ve been waiting to buy a book for almost a month from the DC store website. I’d say 95% of them are sold out. The others I have no interest in. I’ve been checking daily to see if there is any change, but there never is. I’ve sent an email, but it was sent back because apparently their inbox was full. Am I just out of luck? Will they ever restock any sold out items?

:point_up:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the coupons had expiration dates. You might be able to tell since you have one. But I don’t think you can assume a book you’re interested in will ever come back in stock on the store, let alone before a possible expiration date. You might want to give the rest of the store another perusal to see if there’s something else you might like.

1 Like

Not earning points today for anything. Maybe just a delay

Yeah, I can’t get any points for articles again today. Will this post yield points? Let’s find out.

Nope, nothing for posting here, or for watching a video. I guess it’s wait and see for now.

1 Like

OK, spoke too soon about points for posting here. They showed up after 10 minutes or so.

Still couldn’t get any points for articles, though, even though I hadn’t gotten points for any since yesterday and I wasn’t at my daily limit yet. I guess some days are just glitchy.

I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve been checking in on sold-out items in the store for a few months now, but not daily. I’ve never seen a book become available again, or action figures either. I have noticed T-shirts and DVDs come back into stock, though.

Guys who cares about the points anymore just enjoy the app while you can.

3 Likes

The points don’t matter anymore, and they never really did. It’s just a game. Games can be both fun and a bit frustrating at times to figure out. That’s what makes them compelling.

I am enjoying the app, though, and I hope it continues even without the video content.

2 Likes
2 Likes