Rewards: Your Experience With Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

There just might be a print in honor of Season 2, so if you’re hankering for more DP stuff, be sure to save up!

1 Like

:astonished:, I’ll save up again that’s fine! Excited to see what it looks like! Thanks @Applejack :robotman_dp:

1 Like

Great feedback! I love the idea of leaning into the “gamification” of the matter. If we release a sequel to the rewards program I will strongly recommend they consider this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AH! Interesting to note! Thanks for the follow-up and feedback :heart:

1 Like

I’m loving it. Have had a lot of fun trying new stuff that recommended and getting the bonus tokens was an unexpected, happy surprise.

1 Like

I don’t seem to be earning any points? I read two of the comics going from the “Earn” page, but still got nothing.

im saving for her too. 1,000 away <3

1 Like

Is there something wrong with the system? I’ve watch something on the earn page but haven’t gotten any points…and more than one thing actually today. It was working last week but not this week…

1 Like

What do we do about missing points? I noticed after finishing Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol, you would receive 15 pts for finishing the series. I didn’t see this for Titans. Is this only for series that have “concluded”?

1 Like

Def would not like to see it sliced per day.

2 Likes

Sorry still learning the community thing. My question is what changes after we get too the next tier?

1 Like

There’s really not any, but you do receive some bonus tokens.

3 Likes

Once you reach the next tier, there’s a message that says you can tokens easier (not message verbatim), but I haven’t seen any easier ways to earn tokens.

3 Likes

Heya maria!

If you are not receiving tokens, please try the following:

• Turn off your browser’s ad-blockers
  • Allow 24 hours for your tokens to populate
  • If you are still not receiving tokens, please contact our customer support team at yourdcu.com/submit.
  • When reporting to the forums, please provide what platform you are using (iOS, Desktop, Roku, etc.)

Hi spaccio! Is there a chance you haven’t yet entered your next weekly earn period? Your ability to earn re-opens every 7 days, so if you’re capped at 250~ then you may need to give it a full 7 days before you start earning again. Some other reasons you may not be seeing tokens:

• Turn off your browser’s ad-blockers
  • Allow 24 hours for your tokens to populate
  • If you are still not receiving tokens, please contact our customer support team at yourdcu.com/submit.
1 Like

After allowing 24 hours for your tokens to populate, and confirming that you have not reached your weekly cap of ~250 tokens, reach out to Customer Support at yourdcu.com/submit- they’ll be able to take a look under the hood :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good feedback, I feel like the verbiage intended to get across the idea you earned some bonus tokens, it can’t really get much easier :laughing:

2 Likes

That makes more sense. Thank you.

2 Likes

With the cap on tokens for community posting in place, it now takes me about 48 hours to hit my weekly token cap at my rate of usage (as opposed to the previous, uh, 5 or so)

1 Like

It’s also given me the impetus to check out stuff I’ve been thinking about trying for a while, but haven’t – like the “Mad for Swamp Thing” miniseries, which was about as fun as I imagined it being. Big fan of Dana Gould, Blaine Capatch, and Jackie Kashian from the alt-comedy world, so it was really neat to see them dishing on Swampy.

1 Like