Save Swamp Thing

The paying customers deserve a better explanation. Your show was critically acclaimed, and loved across the boards. Many subscribers signed on just for the Swamp Thing show. Everyone is confused from the actors to the paying subscribers. It makes zero sense that it was canceled, and the whole NC tax thing was debunked, as the numbers don’t add up. As a member of the press, and more importantly as a fan , I ask the powers that be to reconsider the shows cancelation. This is what the paying fanbase want. #SaveSwampThing

10 Likes

There’s petition out there I signed it Hopefully this will show the higher up that people care about the show

2 Likes

Treat it as a limited series.

1 Like

@Aylex My personal problem with treating Swamp Thing as a limited series is that it was never made as such. It is true we have no idea how the series is actually going to wrap up by episode 10. What we do know, however, is that the series was already cut from 13 episodes to 10 mid-production, a month before premiere. That means by episode 10, we could be facing a situation where not only are we not getting a second season that continues this (so far pretty great) series, but that any plot threads still present by episode 10 will never be wrapped up because of those 3 lost episodes, unless scripts were rewritten and scenes reshot to give the show a conclusive ending, a scenario that can’t be corroborated until the show reaches that point. It makes it hard for me personally to enjoy the show in that limited series sense, watching episode to episode wondering if anything is actually going to be wrapped up by the end. Just my opinion though!

1 Like

Please DC save swamp thing. Cancel me and save swamp thing lol jokes jokes but if u will take the offer DC I will accept ! But I’m not on tv so I don’t know wat u would b canceling :thinking:

2 Likes

Help, please. Where does one go to sign the petition to save the show?

2 Likes

This whole thing is rotten. Third episode is the best by far.

IF they decide to keep Swamp Thing I would prefer that they made it the original 13 episode arc is was meant to be. I think everyone would be ok with waiting and having a midseason break like with Young Justice and getting what was originally conceived as opposed to what sounds like what will be a rushed and disappointing ending with episode 10. But at this point I have zero expectations since there has been zero communication a side from the very disappointing ‘sorry, but we can’t tell you, sucks to be you’… and as much as the fans ask for a reason and plea for them to keep the show going, to me their silence says everything…

1 Like

This is a good show I really like it just take the show somewhere else like Louisiana if you want the same type of look.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. I signed up, not just for swamp thing, but to support the very idea of dc rising up and showing the world that they are the best in the world with comics and comic born IPs. We should petition, we should contact WB and show support, and anything else that may help keep this epic show and amazing service alive. I would gladly pay more a month if thats what it takes.

People talking about canceling their subscription, if you do your cementing the fate of dcuniverse. Please dont cancel. There is so much more on the horizon.

All that said, if they destroy this service for some WB or at&t service they will never recieve another dollar from me.

I’m a DC fan for life, have been since I was a kid. I’m an 80s baby and I grew up watching the original Batman show with Adam West (re-runs of course), the movies, The original Flash show, original Swamp Thing, and all the animated shows. I was very excited when I read about DC Universe, and I signed up before they even launched this service. We the fans love this show and all that is DC. We are paying for this and we shouldn’t be shafted for whatever reason, without being given a legitimate reason. Where’s the petition? I’m signing! SAVE SWAMP THING!!! #DC FOREVER

2 Likes

I did another thread on this because I also heard about getting rid of the DC Universe Streaming Service to and I know that things are using it.

There is no truth behind rumors that DC Universe is in any jeopardy. I am moving this thread to Random and rumors as it is better situated there.

1 Like

Hello @haydenstorm, please refrain from spamming hashtags, as some of your comments had to be removed from the forums for violating Community Guideline #8. You can review those guidelines here: http://yourdcu.com/cmg

1 Like

I know I want more swamp thing