**SCAVENGER SUNDAY, 10/27 at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST!**

Another hint at 5:30…

1 Like
  1. The Adventures of Superboy - “Who is Superboy?” (1992)
2 Likes

Not related, but how do you get that “CharactersofDC” icon that @arkhamassassin has?

Join the Characters of DC club under groups

2 Likes

HERE

1 Like

I joined the Characters of DC club

WE HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations, @arkhamassassin!

At the end of our game, our scoreboard stands at:

@arkhamassassin — 13
@nu52 — 3
@iJest — 2
@DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder — 2
@LexorPrime — 2
@Summers — 2
@tuxnut — 1

Three cheers for everyone who came out to participate, four cheers for everyone who got on the board, and a baker’s dozen cheers for our Scavenger Hunt CHAMPION, @arkhamassassin, who walked away with more than HALF of our clues answered!

Man, this was a blast. Let’s do it again, shall we? Join us in two days for TRIVIA TUESDAY, where I’ll be presenting two hours of trivia questions from across the DC Universe! Be there!

6 Likes

Congrats @arkhamassassin and everyone who played! Thanks @HubCityQuestion for the challenge.

5 Likes

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats @arkhamassassin You rocked this challenge :+1:

@HubCityQuestion thanks for putting this together

2 Likes

the crowd cheers and applauds

2 Likes

Good job @arkhamassassin

1 Like

What a rush! Thanks so much @HubCityQuestion for putting this on

5 Likes

Stock footage! The Neila scenes from Who Is Superboy come from the previous Neila episodes… so TWO answers are correct for this screen capture.

3 Likes

Great job everyone! Again special congratulations to @arkhamassassin! I had lots of fun, thanks @HubCityQuestion! I hope you’ll do this again sometime, and I’m looking forward to being here on Tuesday!

1 Like

And also thank you all for answering that off-topic question!

2 Likes

You know what? I’ll allow it. Another point for @Summers, who first guessed “Neila!”

5 Likes

Awesome win!

1 Like

Yay!!! :superhero:

4 Likes

:clap:

1 Like