Season Two of DC Universe All-Star Games?

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

7 Likes

I hope so!:grinning:

6 Likes

It’s a darn good show, so I hope it happens!

5 Likes

I watched half of the first episode. Had no idea what they were talking about or what was happening. Easy pass for me.

Sorry, don’t mean to be a curmudgeon.

7 Likes

I see where one would think that so I respect your opinion, although it gets very good from the fourth episode and on :grin:

7 Likes

They already announced a Season 2.

8 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Now I’m excited

5 Likes

Did they announce a date?

3 Likes

Maybe once the quarantine is over, then they can start filming it. Once they do, then I’m sure we’ll know when 2nd season will be.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not that I’m aware of.

3 Likes

To be honest, I bet they would be able to do it through face cams ( I’m not saying that’s what I think they’ll do, but they could do it that way.)

3 Likes

Well in DC Daily’s new episode they are doing that so I could say it’s possible if they want to get ahead on it.

3 Likes

On the S2 note can’t wait. An unexpected show I never thought I would enjoy. Never was an RPG person but this definitely got me interested in it.

6 Likes

I never thought I’d want to watch RPG, but I really enjoyed this series, please bring it back DC!

4 Likes

I sure hope so. Great entertainment, probably a fairly low cost since they are just sitting for one session in a studio, and DC needs more content. I would suggest multiple seasons being filmed and then spread out release. Or better yet, have 3 games make up a true season.

3 Likes

I want a season two too!!!

3 Likes

I would like to see them do the rpg from the Watchmen Companion book that just came out not too long ago. I don’t really know anything about the Watchmen game/games, but would like to see one or more played. Also because the Watchmen Companion book was recently released it would be a good way to promote new material that the fans could easily get their hands on and play themselves if they wanted to.

2 Likes

What ever they do, should be good

2 Likes

Ya it’s pretty fun and the cast is some of the best in the business! I hope Vin Diesel or Sarah Michelle Gellar or any of the Scooby live action or cartoon alum joins the cast if their is a second season!

1 Like

Was skeptical but seen the cast of Community have a few great RPG episodes so gave this a try and enjoyed it! Hopefully some Scooby alum and WWE stars like Undertaker, Flair, New Day or Cena can join next season!

3 Likes