SHAZAM! WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!

SHAZAM was amazing I watched it yesterday and couldn’t stop thinking about it the whole day today. Pleas share thoughts on the movie

18 Likes

I kept singing “lightning… lightning with my hands… lightning with my hands” like the whole day.

3 Likes

I like to Shazam a lot too, I went on opening day and then went again the next day.

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters I mean, I thought it was SO^10 GOOD, but I guess you didn’t like it as much.

1 Like

@bozea
Lol, good to hear from you again. I never see you doing my scenario game ever. You really should start doing it.

2 Likes

@the other tomhanks
I am actually down to watch it another few times.

1 Like

I was cracking up when the chubby kid didnt talk the whole beginning of the movie, and than he scream “kick his a** billy!!!”
I loved it!!!

1 Like

I loved the movie, I knew it would be good from the trailer but it did not disappoint. I think this is a movie people will be watching regularly for a long time too, don’t know if it was by design or not but the Christmas theme will likely make it eventually join the likes of Home Alone, Gremlins and to a lesser extent Die Hard as a Christmas classic that was not initially advertised as such.

Just a perfect mix of comedy/Drama/and Super Heroics and proof you don’t need not stop action or even an over the moon budget to tell a good Superhero story.

4 Likes

So true!!! Well said :clap:

1 Like

What I’m interested in is what made you guys laugh the most?

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters I think I laughed hardest when Darla gets excited that the rest of the kids figured it out and she could say she was a good sister. Her delivery was so good.

5 Likes

Ya, that was pretty funny.

1 Like

@batman zur en arrh
I haven’t been seeming you on my scenario forum. Why dont you come and check it out?

2 Likes

The funniest moment for me was Shazam accidentally stepping on the floor piano during the mall fight scene. Sometimes a good cultural reference speaks for itself.

4 Likes

It wasn’t funny, but I smiled when Shazam picked up the giant Batman action figure and other DC toys came into view beside and behind him because those are all 100% real toys that exist. None of them were made for the movie.

3 Likes

Both good. I did crack up when he said" get him batman!!!" And he threw the batman

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop laughing when it cut to Billy and Freddy leaving the convenience store with armfuls of junk food after they hated the beer.

3 Likes

I loved Freddy and Shaz’s rejection of beer.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as a fine beer product. You didn’t put a spoiler warning on this thread! Sometimes the best jokes are the simplest. “Billy!” And right after that, Freddy… in blue. Floating. I may have geeked out audibly.

2 Likes

@kingodspeedsters I had a big, dumb smile on my face before, during, and after the movie! Instant classic!

2 Likes