Should I watch Batman Forever or Batman and Robin

I heard both aren’t good at all. Is either of them some fun at least? Or are they both trash?

Batman and Robin. Its corny for sure but as long as you go into it knowing it’s not to be taken seriously, it’s actually a fun flick.

1 Like

They are both terrible. Watch them both.

6 Likes

I personally love both. They’re very campy though, so be prepared for that. Also, be ready for Batnipples and Batcredit-cards. Arnold Schwarzenegger is also a one-liner machine as Mr. Freeze (one of my favorite parts, but a lot of people hate it). I say watch them and for your own opinion. Then come back and make a thread with your thoughts.

4 Likes

Of course, you should watch these two films. And while you are at it, watch the Green Lantern film and the first two Fantastic Four films. Don’t let bitter fan-boys and snarky critics keep from enjoying any film. You be the judge on the worth and value of a film. And now I’m about to say something that may cause a firestorm, Superman Returns is a far superior film to Man of Of Steel.

5 Likes

@baseballmaniac, you will burn in hell for that statement :rage: . Jk, jk, but you are wrong​:joy:

2 Likes

The stupid real estate scheme in Superman Returns somehow made more sense than most of the overwrought conflicts in MoS. Gotta give it credit for that, at least.

Anyway, Batman Forever is pretty good for a drunk watch. Batman and robin is okay, but you really gotta want it.

1 Like

Ok guys. I can’t believe they made a bat credit card :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Remember, it’s good through “Forever”

To paraphrase Chris O’Donnell on his thoughts of those movies: “With Batman Forever, it felt like we were making a movie. With Batman & Robin, it felt like we were making a toy commercial.”

An apt summation.

5 Likes

Watch them both! Well neither movie is perfect, they both have great moments. I’d watch FOREVER first though since it leads into BATMAN AND ROBIN

2 Likes

Batman Forever is pretty decent. Batman and Robin is nigh unwatchable.

Chicks dig a car

3 Likes

I pretty much agree with everyone and as a diehard DC fan I’ll watch almost anything. That said Batman Forever is quite good especially worth seeing Jim Carrey’s Riddler which is great (Two-Face is really a horrible designAnd performance and nearly ruins the movie) and Chris O’Donnell makes a smoking hot Nightwing (too old as Robin).
Batman &Robin is best enjoyed as camp but worthwhile for Uma Thurman as a smoking hot Poison Ivy IMHO every bit as good as Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman, Bane is good too but Arnold is a frozen turd. I’ll even be a bit controversial and say that I believe George Clooney made a better Batman than MichaelKeaton and would have liked to have seen in in the first two movies instead. Clooney didn’t kill the franchise, Schumacher did.

2 Likes

Their not as bad as people make them out to be

2 Likes

Batman 89 and batman returns are the best.

1 Like

Batman Forever is more watchable.

1 Like

Neither :+1:

Here’s my opinion. If you want to watch a thought provoking movie with stunning cinematography, neither. If you want to watch a light hearted cringey version of Batman, go with Batman forever. If you are looking for a hilariously bad movie that if actually kinda fun to watch, definitely go for Batman and Robin.

5 Likes

Both have their flaws, but they’re worth seeing at least once.

2 Likes