♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Admiring these :star_struck: ok bye

12 Likes

Oooooooooo! I love Gotham City Garage so much! These are so cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd and @ToddishJayson, Happy Anniversary! :heart: :champagne: :fireworks:

On a completely different note, where’s the best option to score the BOP Roller Derby Harley Pop? She’s the only BOP Pop I’m interested in, so of course I always find everyone in the set except that one.

5 Likes

Have you tried looking on Walmart’s website? Mercari is a good place to look if you don’t mind it being previously owned (you might be able to find it pretty cheap there too)! :thinking:

3 Likes

I just picked up my variant copy of Detective Comics 1027:

9 Likes

niceee, i’m jealous! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @TheGirlWonder12! :grinning: :+1: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Woo DCUversary! :hugs:

5 Likes

Good stuff @TheQuestion101!

3 Likes

@DC89 @Mae Aw, thank you guys! :hugs: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Don’t worry, mom and I are working on it now :wink:.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @TheGirlWonder12! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thanks, @DC89. I kind of don’t want to read it and mess up the spine. :man_facepalming: It’s too gorgeous.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary, @TheGirlWonder12! I hope you have an even better year this go around.

5 Likes

I always buy a reader copy when I can when I grab my books. That way I can, oh, I don’t know, accidentally slather gyro sauce across my reader copy while my saved copy stays safely sealed in the bag. :laughing:

Gawd, I LOVE gyros! :laughing: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd @TheQuestion101 Thank you! :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkling_heart: It may be a tad early to say, but I’m confident this year here on DCU will be as wonderful and fun as these past two have been. :wink: :hugs:

6 Likes

I also enjoy a good gyro. Maybe I’ll pick one up on the way back from buying a reader copy.

Do you work for the comic lobby or the gyro lobby? Either way, you’re doing a great job at selling their interests. :joy:

5 Likes

If I could lobby for more gyros consumption I’d be doin’ it everyday! :laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes

I have this one and it IS awesome!!!

10 Likes