♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

:purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Right?! She’s the only one doing a rad stunt! :raised_hands:t3: They’re all awesome—:purple_heart: this Wonder Woman :star_struck:

12 Likes

I bought the Wonder Woman back in May. After 3 months and many attempts to contact the seller, I had to go through PayPal to get a refund. Never ever, ever, ever, ever buy anything from BadAss Collectibles.

She is still on the top of my wish list.

7 Likes

These Gotham City Garage collectables are giving me life!

8 Likes

I am making my own variant and am going to by the blank when I am done

5 Likes

Awesome. You know the rules: pics or it doesn’t happen. :+1:

6 Likes

so far

12 Likes

Looking good @Razzzcat! Love the statue! Been thinking of scooping one myself!

4 Likes

Lovin’ the optimism, and I fully agree!

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Re: Gotham City Garage, I dig the statues (especially Wonder Woman; there’s a Supergirl too, yes?), however I would have loved some action figures, as the character designs were rad.

I should actually read that book at some point too.

adds it to his Favorites list

8 Likes

Yes, there is a Supergirl and two versions of Harley. The one @Razzzcat showed with the boys in the sidecar and this less expensive version.

Here is the Supergirl statue.

10 Likes

That’s the one, and its pretty! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

So… I have A Lot of Harley Quinn stuff. Yeah.

12 Likes

I don’t have much Harley stuff. However, I taught English in South Korea for almost 5 years. During that time, it was hard to find American comic books. Most of my students read Korean webtoons, and the physical comics were either Korean kid comics or Japanese manga with Korean translations. Then on my next to last trip to Seoul:

9 Likes

Hi there! I have been waiting for that Harley mini figure to come out but haven’t heard or seen anything! Where did you find that and do you know who else was part of Series 2 with her? I finally just saw a new series today since the first one with Batwoman in it and I managed to find her right away. She’s the only female in this set though sadly. :confused: Thanks for your time and help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Howdy, @crystalconsidine.70074!

I found the series 2 Harley just over a month ago at Target. I’ve found that series one time so far.

From memory, the other series 2 figures are:

-Batman (Rebirth suit in blue and gray)
-Batwing (original New 52 suit)
-Black Canary (New 52)
-Joker in black suit/tuxedo
-Man-Bat
-Nightwing

There’s one more character besides Harley, but I don’t remember who it was offhand, sorry to say.

I would have thought series 2 would be more plentiful by now but it’s been scarce. I’ve already come across series 3 more in the last week, than I did series 2 in a month’s time.

Anyhow, I hope that was of help to you. Happy Hunting! :wave:t2:

6 Likes

I extremely regret not picking up that SG statue when it was affordable.

5 Likes

Right? It’s fantastic—worth the wait. I hope you find one!! :fist:

Also: thank you @TheDankKnight1939! Long time no see. Hope you’re doing well! :purple_heart:

And @JQuinzelle :star_struck: AWESOME! Thank you the additions! Do you have a favorite item? If so, tell me all the things! :eyes:

6 Likes

Cool. I really dig that big centerpiece blanket.

4 Likes

I actually only have one Harley item and it’s currently boxed up (as we are working on my home) so I hope nobody minds me using stock images but I just wanted to share the one I have. One of the Cover Girls statues. The one I have has the same base as the second pic.

10 Likes

This entire thread makes me want to collect SO MUCH, but my current prized possession is the Harley Quinn animated series poster given away at NYCC last year. I really need to get a frame for it so I can properly hang it up.

7 Likes