♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

7 Likes

Justification: To be able to tell yourself, “Yes, I AM worth it”.

Remember, “money spent today, is money saved tomorrow”.
BUT, let’s not get too crazy, spend within your means.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’m being sneaky or not (there’s no official announcement :fearful:) but there’s a bunch of stuff up for redemption in the rewards section! Including the animated series Harley statue!

4 Likes

i may or may not be redeeming all my points for sweepstake entries :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I had just over 4K tokens so I nabbed Harley and am now using the rest of my points for the sweepstakes as well… :shushing_face:

6 Likes

sweet! i wish i had saved up for harley, but i got some discount codes awhile back :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, discount codes are just as handy! Save some $$$ while getting something you want! :wink:

4 Likes

I redeemed for the Harley statue when it was first offered. It was only 1500 points then.

4 Likes

yeah, i’m super happy with what i did get :smile:

4 Likes

I see in the DC Shop Harley is $75, $50 off full price.

4 Likes

oh sweet! that’s super tempting, but shipping is so much :cold_sweat: boo :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Meaning and available wall/shelf space are two different things…

4 Likes

This is DOPE.

3 Likes

Forgot to post theeeese ladies! …and tag @capo-mage for feeding a possible new addiction… :eyes:

9 Likes

Snazzy!

5 Likes

Yes!!! There so beautiful. I haven’t opened the Ivy or my WW truck and…sorry had to peek at shelves, that’s it. Just the Ivy & WW remained sealed. But I’ve got tons of pics of the detail of the insides of the other ones. I put phone inside & shot pics on full zoom & there so detailed out it’s stupid. Supergirls truck even has a nitrous tank between the seats. Catwomans trunk is huge & the engine detail is crazy. Well, you’ll see. Also would say sorry but that’s an addiction I’m happy to have started u on haha.

P.S. u did a nice job with the glare on those. Took me forever to get pics of mine w/o my face reflection being in it.

6 Likes

Pretties! Especially Ivy, as I love her car.

5 Likes

Bel Airs are definitely beautiful cars, but I have a slight “thing” for old land yachts, so Selina’s Coupe is :star_struck:

And thank you @capo-mage :hugs: When I’m eventually up to my eyeballs in toys, you just have to come excavate me. :smile: Thats all I ask. lol

6 Likes

Not a problem. We’ll do a hoarders episode & I’ll say everything in this pile you can’t live without. Jada cars will go into that pile or I’ll quit haha.

5 Likes

:rofl: it could get there

4 Likes