♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

That’s unreal!!! I must own that the decisions been made .

8 Likes

Incredible!!!

6 Likes

Just wow!!! I’ve been in a weird hours sleep schedule. Than yesterday was Browns. I’ve been up around 2-3am & asleep around 3-4pm. But the crew got so many unbelievable looking figs, statues etc. I was gonna try to tag everyone but there’s way too many. So, love everything I just saw. Amazing grabs all & happy new year :balloon::confetti_ball: :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

8 Likes

Found this…

DC Comics: Harley Quinn Scented Candle (5.6 oz.) – Insight Editions

Also available in Poison Ivy and Wonder Woman. Search under Pop Culture/DC Comics.

9 Likes

I don’t have too much holiday Harley loot but these two lovelies:

:heart: :green_heart::christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :heart: :green_heart:

12 Likes

So cute!

9 Likes

My favorite of the Christmas Pops. She was a Christmas gift to myself from myself. I love the mallet and hyena.

9 Likes

LOVE the one with the hyaena. I’m not a huge Funko fan, but that one I might have to pickup.

10 Likes

I couldn’t not get this once I saw it. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

:raised_hands: Awesome @Ortega807! I didn’t know that Holiday Special version existed! Hope you had a great holiday, btw. :purple_heart:

Same to @TheQuestion101. :harley_delicioushqtas: How many HQ Funkos would you say you have in total?

I finally got this Harley…to go w/ a certain plant lady. :green_heart:

12 Likes

I hope you enjoyed the holidays as well! :black_heart:

5 Likes

@AkBandit do you have one? :candle: The description on the sight just says “delightful scent” and that’s…not helpful! :laughing:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat I don’t have one, but I did a bit of web snooping and found them on Amazon. The scents are…

Harley Quinn - Vanilla Puddin’
Poison Ivy - Corriander & Allspice
Wonder Woman - Citrus
Catwoman - Clove & Incense

You can get all 4 here:
Amazon.com: Women of DC Comics Tin Candles, Set of 4 - Large 5.6 oz Each - Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman - Scented: Books

5 Likes

You’re the best! :hugs: Thank you!

5 Likes

I’ll have to count them all and get back to you. I did just get the last BoP Harley I needed. :blush:

6 Likes

@Razzzcat, I counted my Harley Funkos. At the moment, I only have 23 of her, but more are coming. :blush::heart_eyes:

4 Likes