Snyder Only Adding Five Minutes Of Footage Into A Justice League Runtime Of Four Hours

Not getting involved. But I’m DC only so that’s a thumbs up from me. I just can’t do it. Got hooked from WW on Super Friends as a kid. Been DC only ever since.

3 Likes

Me too, my most favorite movies are The Dark Knight Trilogy, DCEU films, and the Burton films, along with awesome animated material (my most favorite are Harley Quinn, Teen Titans, Justice League Action, and Teen Titans Go!), and some very lit video games.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’m down with all those. I’m literally anything DC. Watchmen is my number #1 movie. I saw it opening day at the theater & I was blown away. All the animated series and movies are so so so great. The knock is that Marvel has better live action and DC better animated stuff, but I wouldn’t know? I will say that the Dark Knight Trilogy Batman Begins especially, should’ve won best picture that year easily.

2 Likes

Maybe

@capo-mage and @malachi.howard.63544, I’m into both. Whyall the praise for The Dark Knight Trilogy?

1 Like

It’s so good & underrated. I thought it was just me but tons of people that aren’t even comic fans believed Batman Begins was a ringer for best picture and got snubbed. They had a platform on Fandome about the making of it. It was incredible & ahead of its time in a lot of ways. I loved Anne Hathaways version of Catwoman & Ledger is the goat on Joker because of it. I think it’s under appreciated. Every time I watch them they get better.

2 Likes

I like them but the 3rd seemed too depressing and they also seemed like you could take-out the DC characters and get the same movies

Oh. So we can advertise Marvel’s products here? That’s a really bright policy. Explains why this service is growing and thriving…oh wait. My mistake!

1 Like

Actually, it was the Dark Knight movie that expanded the Best Picture Nomination.

3 Likes

How’s that?

Who’s advertising? Talking about different things you like is not advertising. It’s being a fan. :joy:

2 Likes