So Today Is the Day!

Today is the day to be notified and told to the world who won those beautiful absolute books! So I want to know who is excited; I know I am no matter what I’m going be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary with my awesome wife. If you wondered why my icon is the way it is its to symbolize my anniversary. So if you’re excited about the winner of the books and movies let me know and who ever wins congratulations on winning those beautiful books!

8 Likes

No emails, so not me. But I am totally stoked for whoever wins. Also totally stoked on your 10 year anniversary bud! Congrats :tada::tada:. True love f***yeah!

4 Likes

@RDB-lll-The-Plastered-Face I haven’t found any emails either so I doubt its me but I do want to say thank you the freaking yeah to true love. So the F- :bomb: Yeah to true love !

4 Likes

That’s awesome™:+1:
Happy 10th Anniversary​:tada::birthday:

4 Likes

@thewonderDiana when is the announcement coming . @MissInkBlot can you inform us?

Congratulations on your anniversary. Can I join the no email club too?:confused:

1 Like

Welcome to the club @ejdias.95910

I’m as clueless as everyone else is, so I’m afraid I can’t. I’m just as excited to find out, though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

2 Likes